Chapter11

Hii dear sorry for long wait i am again down with flu. I haven't recovered fully and these online classes and now exams are not letting me rest properly so please understand my reason for late update. Vote and comment a lot plzz❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Yibo runs back to piano room and looks around. The room which provided so much warmth before is so cold. The memories playing like a movie when he and Wei ying used to practice. Those sweet gestures towards each other and those blushes of weiying. His mischievous behaviour. His jealousy, his smiles, everything gone. Is this how loosing your love feels like. Will i ever be able to find him again. At a corner, weiying was watching yibo crying. He himself had become soulless if it was even possible after dying. His whole body was filled with pain. All he wanted was a peaceful life and family but his only family died and now only one alive is his love.

He returned to piano and thought of trying to connect to yibo. Maybe playing piano would aware yibo of his presence too. He started playing piano and soon he had what he wanted. Yibo's attention immediately went to the piano and he cried again listening to the melody.

It was their melody. Theh created it together. The melody has unsaid true feelings of both which didn't need words to describe. Hearing it again yibo knew weiying was here with him. That he was not alone. His love was present though not in physical state. Weiying used their melody to communicate with him. He immediately went to piano and played the melody he practiced and planned to play when he proposed weiying.

But the plans all remained incomplete. So he decides to play it now when he wants to make weiying feel his love and stay with him. Although all it gives now is the feeling if emptiness and loneliness. After he plays the melody, he smiles and talks. It anybody saw him, they would think he is crazy, cause he was talking to air. But only yibo and weiying know that they were talking to each other.
"Weiying if you can hear me, i love you. I loved you a lot since the moment i saw you for the first time. I want to tell you a story. Listen to it very carefully".
'There was young man who was forcefully being married and because he didn't want to give up on his dream, he ran away. For him all his world revolved around his dream. He never felt anything for anyone but just when he thought about loosing his dream, he couldn't breathe. So he ran away. He ran and came to his ex students village where he bought a house for himself and started living. He was told by villagers and even his ex student that the house was haunted. He shouldn't enter that house. But living in modern society and growing up in a family where these things are believed to be nothing but myths. He didn't listen. He started living there. But at night on his day of arrival he heard weird noises and decided to check. He found out the door to a room opening and closing on its own. He bolts the door and goes to sleep but it happens again and again. In morning he feels like it was just a dream cause when he checks the door next day it was locked. He decides to check the room and when he opens the room he finds there a young boy, lush black hair swaying with wind. The boy was playing piano and melody was sad. The boy looked so ethereal as if a deity but he was broken boy. He was tortured, killed and he suffered a lot. At first he didn't understand what was going on when the boy was dragged suddenly in the wall by a black evil shadow. But then he read the sad story of boy through his letters. And that's when he got to know that he was the boy people talked about. Technically it was spirit of boy. The young guy had just challenged the evil spirit and in order to save the boy he came back in past of the boy. There he met him again and fell in love with him again. But he got so involved in his daily life in the past with boy that he forgot his main purpose to come in past. He lost the only love of his life again. But now that boy will save the boy at any cost even if it means to die for him'.

After finishing the story. Yibo reveals all his secret to weiying and ask him if he ready to be with him in this fight. That if he was ready to end his miserable after life too.
Suddenly there was gush of wind in room and there he was standing in front of yibo. Weiying made himself visible. He was smiling even through tears. He latched himself to yibo while whispering all the time ' I LOVE YOU TOO, YES I AM READY, I AM READY TO BE SAVED'.
Then yibo tells him everything what the shaman had told him. He left out the part of him dying in exact five days because he just wanted to help weiying and didn't want him to focus on anything else. He asked weiying if he knew anything that might be connecting him to the spirit. Weiying thinks carefully but can't find anything. Then he remembers 'THE NECKLACE'. Professor had given him a necklace at winning the contest of piano. He stills remembers how weird it felt to receive a necklace from your teacher. Professor even helped him wear it. He immediately dashes towards his room and looks for the necklace. He remembers wearing the necklace at the day if the incident. He was wearing it that day. He looked fir the necklace but couldn't find it. He went back to the piano room and searched there but he still couldn't find it. He looked everywhere but still he was unable to find the necklace. Then he remembers how when he tried to run away, how the professor had dragged him by his legs causing him to fall. The fall near the stairs must have broken the necklace. He immediately goes to the stairs and looks for it and there in corner of the stairs is the necklace.

He gives the necklace to yibo and yibo carefully looks at the necklace and frowns at its design

He gives the necklace to yibo and yibo carefully looks at the necklace and frowns at its design. The necklace also had blood in it. He decides that its better to take the necklace to the shaman. Cause there's something about this necklace which intrigued yibo.