Chapter 3

Hi guys so somehow wattpad deleted chapter 3 so i decided to upload again and its a bit different from last one as I had to rewrite the whole chapter again. It is a better one and also have a lot of explanations to what had happened in chapter 4&5 so go ahead read, vote and comment a lot. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yibo's pov

Huuhhh!!!! What a weird dream. Aish i think talks of village are making me hallucinate now.
I better get ready i have to teach fanxing and then go for job hunting. I get out of bed and go to bathroom doing my daily routine. Just when i exit the room doorbell rings signalling fanxing arrival.
I go downstairs excited and happy that finally i can teach again. I loved dance since childhood. Had many admirers for my dance style.
I open door for fanxing and welcome him in my house. He has never entered before. It was always conversation on phone or yesterday
when i arrived here, he still didn't enter. Even now when i welcomed him, he was a bit hesitant but since I persisted, he agreed to learn here at my house. I take him to my room where i change room to dance studio. It is small but fit for two to practice. We start our practices from basics again because its been few years since fanxing left dance and at least I'll have some warm up. I see fanxing struggling with even basics. I sigh, this is what happens when you leave practicing.
"Fanxing, haven't you been practicing? You were my favourite student and now you don't even know basics properly. Now i have to work double because somehow you forgot the basics too".
I again start with practicing and teach him basics again. I know he will learn fast but i need him to be perfect again if he wants take admissions in his favourite art school. There is a tough competition and it is not possible without being best to compete. We practice on basics for hour and finally it's time to for him to go and for me to go for some shopping again. Basically everything because there is not fan or inverter here.
"Fanxing, you better start practicing now, if you want to be among the best. Competition is not a joke in that university". I tell him and we both leave together.
I go to the mall nearby for some cloth shopping because its terribly hot here and all my clothes are kind of thick. After done with cloth shopping, i go to salon, get my haircut done, which had grown a bit and then i decide that I haven't seen the village fully so i roam around the village and i find people looking at me weirdly. Maybe because i am wearing thick clothes on such hot day. I shrugg and keep roaming around till i come across a church of the village. I go to the church and pray for an hour. While coming out of the church, the priest hands me a crucifix and tells me to always wear it cause i have dark energy sorrounding me. I laugh but still wear it.
After all this i become tired and decide to go back to the house. As i reach my house, i see a lot of people surrounding a tree and tieing a thread aroung the tree and reading prayer for going back. I ignore it and go back towards my house, when a child comes running towards me.
"Uncle, you should also tie the ribbon, mommy says by tieing the ribbon, the evil spirit doesn't touch you. So you also tie it pleasseee". I wanted to go back but I couldn't resist his puppy eyes and decided to do the same. I went near the tree tied the thread and prayed. Then i turn to look for the boy was no where to be seen. I sigh and go back to my house and order food for myself as i was in no mood of cooking. As i wait for the food, i decide to check out the rest of the house, which I didn't do yesterday. I first go to basement because i am planning on making a bigger dance studio for my self and then checkout the rest of the room. I decide ti go back to the room i dreamt of last night.
I check the room but the room is locked and i go to search for something to open it. But when I return back it was already open. I enter the room and look around and it's nothing like last night. The room is warm and beautiful like it wasn't locked for years. What stunned me was the music which suddenly starts playing. I turned around and notice. A young boy maybe 17 or 18 years olds, sitting behind the piano playing it beautifully. The song somehow matches with the look on his face. His face full of tears and fear. But why fear. Suddenly there's wind blowing in room and music stops playing. I look up to see that the boy is held by his hair by a black figure. He was extending his hand towards me hold, to save him. But before i could, he had disappeared into the black hole in the walls. I hit the wall several times but there was nothing. As if nobody disappeared from here.
'Was i dreaming again? But it felt real. But then then the room looks exactly like last night dusty, filled with webs. I look around and finally find the proof that it wasn't dream. There on the piano in big letters, the boy had left the piano.
"HELP ME, PLEASE DONT LEAVE ,YOU WILL GET THE CLUE IN MY BOOKS IN CORRIDOR".
There was only one corridor, on first floor. I ran towards first floor and looked for books. I saw some books on table which i was about to read last night. I picked them up and was about read when i get the call from interview. That i have to come now. I decide to go for interview and then read the book after returning.