Chapter 15

Hii good evening i know again i am late but i have exams in like four days and i have to prepare too so i am a bit late. Forgive me for my lateness. This chapter is dedicated to one of my reader _BerenSaat_ as she told me she was also fan of yixing. So here enjoy this chapter🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Yibo was working in his office but his mind is stuck to that stranger who is claiming his lover's house to be his own. Whenever he thinks about the guy his heart skips a beat. He never felt that way in last two years. His still heart almost starts to jump out of the chest whenever he thinks of meeting with the guy tomorrow. He finishes his work in his office mostly and never visits the lower floors of his company. He has been anti social since birth. Other than his childhood buddy who is returning to china after so long there was no one who was close to him. The guy was none other yixing or he also known as lay. He is a producer and kpop idol too. He is returning back to china because exo -m was broken after three members had left exo. So lay also works as solo artist and most of his time work will be from china. So he is coming today in afternoon. Yibo is planning to pick him up from airport and he's gonna take him to his own apartment. Yibo wants his company while going to the village. Out of everyone only yixing was only one who yibo had told about weiying and his own past. Yixing believed his every word because to him if yibo would say something that he is a ghost he would believe it because that's how deep their bond was. When yuxing got call from mrs. wang about yibo,s return and his condition, he had booked next flight to china ten years ago and took care of him along with seung yoon and jackson. Though he didn't know seungyoon but he knew jackson because he was also just like him from boy band group and quite popular too. They all bonded and became close. They all became yibo's support pillar. But only yixing knew what had happened and whenever yibo needed him, he came to him at single call.
Today yiding was finally coming to china for staying permanently and yibo couldn't stop himself from being excited. He immediately left after lunch time. As usual when he was leaving his secretary Lu enjie tried to flirt with him. She tried to touch his arm when he pushed her and rean out in excitement. Seeing this lu anjie was furious because no one rejected her like this. She promised that she will have him. On other side yibo was driving like crazy as if he was getting his favourite sweet and if he is late he wont get one. He reached airport in 30 minutes and excitedly ran inside searching for his friend impatiently. Looking at time he saw that yixing should already be here but its ten minutes since he arrived but can't seem to find yixing. He fears that maybe yixing already went to hotel because he was late. His lip quivered when he thought that maybe he was late and yixing couldn't wait. He was about to cry and leave when someone back hugged him. Yibo inhaled the familiar scent and cried. He thought yixing left. For yibo yixing was not only friend but like a big brother also. After loosing weiying yibo had been in trauma and their was one phobia that he developed that is his carelessness. He thinks that if he could have reached on time and stopped professor then weiying would have been alive and not dead. When Today he thought yixing also left he almost broke into panic. He turns in hug and hug back too all along crying.
"Bo-di, why are you crying?"
"Ge i thought you also left me. I was a bit late and waited for you but you didn't come so I thought you too left me".
"Aish yibo, i got late because my luggage came late and why would i leave when we decided to go together to your apartment. Hmm?"
Yibo nodded his head and they both headed to parking lot.
"Ohh, ge can we travel tonight if you are not that tired. I am visiting chongqing and i want to take you with me".
"Is everything ok Bo-di. Why so sudden visit. As much as i remember, you never wanted to go back there".
"Ge someone has forcefully started residing in my house and has been claiming that he is the previous owner and he didn't sell that house to anyone. As much as i remember there was no family member left of weiying. So i wanna see who this person is. I am still uncomfortable so i wanted to ask if you could accompany me".
"Bo if you want me to come, consider me in. I am free from my schedule for two weeks. So i can accompany you there".
"Thank you ge, thank you so much. Out of everyone you were the only one who believed my story and never considered me crazy. Thank you so much".
Yibo hugs him again and yixing goes to freshen up. They take some snacks together and start packing for their two weeks trip to chongqing. Exact at 9pm they start their journey with some pop songs on. They both rock their heads together to the beats and sometimes even sing or rap together. After four hours of ride with few stops in between they reach chongqing late in night and book a hotel for night as yibo was not comfortable in going to the house and didn't want to deal with anyone this late at night.
They both order some delivery at night after settling down in hotel room and have dinner.
They decide to sleep early as they have to meet the person tomorrow and also yibo wants to visit the church and outskirts of village where there used to be a well. Now because the water system had improved the well was closed. There was no water but the well was still there. He wanted to go to see the well where he last saw weiying.
They both lay on their separate beds in room and immediately sleep off with their mind set for tomorrow's meeting.

And here are some shots of xiao zhan as ji chong