Chapter17

After weiying takes over xiao zhan's body he feels pain all over the body. The body was in very bad condition not to mention that there were injuries too. It looked like he was raped before someone brutally killed him and no one came to rescue. Xiao zhan was standing there too looking at his own body now taken over by another ghost who promises to hep him get justice. So that he will finally go to his realm where his soul belonged to.
Xiao zhan's past
Xiao zhan was born on oct,5 in xiao households. But he was an unwanted child. He was a mistake according to his parents. They never wanted the child this early but somehow his mother conceived and his father who couldn't take the responsibility ran away. He became a servant for his mother. He worked from house to house, cleaning and cooking for others so he could earn some money. At evening he would attend evening school for completing his education so that he can earn through a respectable job soon. When puberty hit, instead of becoming handsome, he became more feminine. He was bullied by boys and girls cause of feminine looks and his financial condition. He never uttered a word and blamed god for sending him here. Then at age of 16 he entered college. Xiao zhan was good looking and intelligent guy. He hoped that someday all this will stop and he will have friends and also he wished to find his other half too. One day he was returning back home when he was met by his father's mistress. His father had come back to meet him few years back but after seeing him looking so feminine he started hating him and his mother. He would come home drunk and beat him and his mother. And his mother would curse him for all this. One day there came a new student in his class. He was handsome and quite intelligent. Xiao zhan as usual didn't talk to him ir anybody but that guy approached him and wanted to be friends with him. He offered him to hang out but xiao zhan declined saying that he was busy. The boy was handsome and all the girls were swooning over him. But the guy was stuck to xiao zhan and didn't pay any attention to those girls. This agitated them alot. They promised to take their revenge. Slowly xiao zhan started opening up to the boy and the boy was none other than Darren wang. The boy was fascinated by quiet boy xiao zhan. He only wanted his attention. His laugh were cute though they were very rare and short. He had fallen in love with him. And one evening he invited xiao zhan on dinner. He wanted to introduce xiao zhan to his family. His family knew that he was gay and this was first time he openly confessed that he liked someone so his parents insisted on meeting him.
Xiao zhan was shy and a bit hesitant but was ready to meet darren wang's parents. Darren said that it was okay there's no need to be nervous that his parents are gonna love him.
He gets ready for evening. He walks from his house and goes towards the alleyway which leads to subway. He was about to come out of the alleyway when someone cover's his nose and mouth from cloth and he looses consciousness.
The captors took him to nearby motel and stripped him and tied him to the bed. There were four of them and he was all alone. They took photos with him in compromising conditions and send it to darren wang. Upon receiving the photos, darren wang was agitated and he smashed his phone on wall. He told his parents that there was meet. On other side xiao zhan, when he woke up and found himself tied to the bed, he immediately looked up and saw few boys from his school along with the girls who were crazy for darren wang. He tried pleading but all he could hear was their laughs. He fought with boys but there were four of them and it was difficult to free himself. They took turns with him whole night and his video was recorded in such a waya that if some saw it, it would look like that he was enjoying. When morning came they all left him on the bed. He was about to leave when the manager came in the room and locked it. He tried to leave but he was so weak and numb that he couldn't even walk straight. He was raped by the manager too because his body was served instead of money for the room. Finally after mid day he left. He was broken. He thought of calling darren wang but no body picked up his call. When he walked on street. People were staring at him weirdly. He thought maybe because he was untidy. He reached home and immediately he was beaten by his father first fir being late. The hickeys on his body infuriated his father more and that led him on streets after being beaten black and blue. He walked towards the alleyway near the school and slept there. In morning he went to school and everyone was whispering thing while looking at him. He immediately left from there and searched for darren wang. He found him in basketball court. He was about to approach him, when he was hit by basketball ball straight on his face. Being weak from all the torture he fell down. His nose was broken and bleeding a lot. He was surrounded by the boys from last night and they started beating him. They dragged him to bathroom in excluded area. Darren wang who saw this was so agitated that he decided to follow him too. What he saw was totally different from what was happening and he had only one image in his mind that xiao zhan was actually a whore who used his cleverness to make him fall in love with him.