Chapter4

Wang yibo rushes back from the interview he had. He was glad he was accepted in school as dance teacher. Though the pay was not high but he was happy he could work on his dreams and also teach.

Entering the house, he is filled with giddiness, can't help the adrenaline rushing through him. He wants to know about this boy he saw in the room. His beauty was ethereal. Like out of the world. Those lush black hair were floating with wind. Again yibo thinks he acting weird. But all he could think about was the beauty of the boy and how god-like he looked while playing piano. It was as if he just descended from heaven. But reality was harsh, his screams, his tears showed another story. The look in his face of fear proved that he didn't come from heaven, but various tortures of hell.

Yibo climbed the stairs to first floor corridor and went towards the table that he was sitting on last night. There it was books of past owners. Books which contained information about boy. But what he didn't know was what awaited him would forever change his life. Connect him to a soul which is seeking for his help but also someone else is there too who doesn't want anybody near the beauty he has preserved for himself for so many years. The evil spirit is bound to the boy, not ready as of yet to let go on any condition. Once yibo reads the book he will indirectly challenge the evil spirit, whether he wants to fight it or not, it won't be his decision then.
He still remembers his dream, the dream he had when he accidentally or somehow slept on the bus he was travelling to come back to house. It was same boy in dream, telling him to choose wisely. Whether to help or not, because once he opened the book, there is no return. It won't be his choice but then it would become his destiny to save the boy's soul. Though in dream he said he will save him but now standing in-front of the book, he is thinking about his decision again.
He decides to do it, that if risking his life will help that boy's soul then he is ready to risk it.

He finally opens the books and find letters in it. All dated in past. Maybe before yibo was even born.

Letters

Dated 29- june-1957

Hi, whoever is reading my letters. I don't know if anybody is even reading, but i still want to write. Everybody thinks that my family died magically, but it didn't. I will start from the beginning. My name is wei wuxian. My parents used to call me weiying. I was the most loving and famous one in my village. I was single child in my family. I was very smart since young age and quite handsome too. I never acquired second place in my life. Always made my parents proud. When i grew up i changed a lot. Became more feminine. Which attracted unwanted attention towards me. In university, i received many admirers. Girls in my university cursed me because their boyfriends used to admire me too. I mean its not my fault that i was beautiful. One day i received a pink coloured letter which symbolised admiration or love for the person. I was so annoyed that I didn't even read it and threw it in dustbin. Well that was common for me so I didn't bother. Returning from university, i had classes for piano every evening. My professor always favoured me, gave example to other students that they should be dedicated like me. I always felt special like that. I was pampered since childhood so, one day my parents told me that they have to leave for an important meeting aboard. It will take a week and the driver was also going with them. I told them that then how would i go to my university and piano classes, but they said that i can go to university on my own as it is in day time but i have to stop piano classes because it is in evening and while returning it gets dark and dangerous to return from the woods. So that meant today was the last day for my piano lessons. I dejectedly went to my professor's house and told him that I won't be coming for a week. But he said that i was such a brilliant and smart student that I shouldn't miss my classes. I told him how my parent's were out of country for a week and its impossible to come here at evening. So my professor insisted on teaching me by coming to my house in evening after he is done with classes here at his home. I was happy but i had to ask my parents so i told him that i will ask my parents tonight and inform him. He said its ok that he will talk to them himself. I was done for the day and i went back home with driver and there he was my caretaker, wen ning. Wen ning was like big brother to me. He was son of driver, always there for me since i was born. He was like my shadow. I hopped down and went to hug him and tell him about my days. He was out for last month since he visits his elder sister wen qing who was also like elder sister to me but was married in another city. We shared and talked whole night and i forgot to inform my parents about professor's proposal. But he said he would talk to them so i let it go and sleep.
End of the letter1

He was a happy, loving boy then what happened for him to be in this much pain. Why did he commit suicide. Why was he crying for help, who was that black figure in the room. But at least this explains the piano in that room it must be room where he practised at home.

But this letter ends here where is the next letter. Ahh here it is.
But before he could pick the letter, doorbell rang. Yibo goes to open the door for whoever it was. It was post man. Shocked, he recieved the letter. Because who would sent him letter.

He opens the letter and gets shock again because the letter warned him to stop whatever he is trying to do. That he should pack and leave as soon as he can. This intrigued him. Now he was determined to solve this mystery more than ever. He pitied the boy who was stuck here and nobody tried to help him. He decided to cook some food for himself and then read the remaining letters.

 He decided to cook some food for himself and then read the remaining letters

Hii guyss i am back with new chapter. I will update one more today to so stay tuned. And don't forget to vote and comment a lot. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Love you all byyeee.❤️❤️❤️❤️