Chapter 7🔞

⚠️Warning rape and a bit of torture.⚠️

Continuation of letter
I got dragged by my hair back to the room. I tried to go away again but all doors and windows got locked by themselves. I looked at him and shake my head but he just smirked and by flick of his wrist he threw me on bed and bound me. There was some invisible force binding me to bed. My legs spread on its own.
My clothes gone. I could only cry for my life.

 I could only cry for my life

Nobody was left in the house. Only my cries and screams. All i could do was to wait for this to get over.
He came again and with the flick of his hand all lights burst. I shiver seeing this. There was madness in his eyes, sinister expression on his face and smirk on his face. He was enjoying this. Seeing my fear and listening to my scream, he was enjoying it. He climbed on top of me again and I couldn't even move a finger. Couldn't fight back. I cursed god for giving me beauty. Maybe being ugly wouldn't land me here today.
⚠️Warning : skip this part if you can't take painful moments ⚠️
He gripped my fingers and broke them one by one. The pain was unbearable. I screamed but no voice came out. He went to my neck and bit me till i bled. He left numerous bite marks on my neck, my collarbones. He bit my lips. I could feel his teeth sinking in my flesh. All i could do was scream but no sound was left, only tears to cry. He lift my body in air and left my hand and legs tied to bed. It felt like someone was detaching my limbs forcefully.
He threw my body back on bed forcefully.
"YOU MUST GO THROUGH THE PAIN I FELT EVERY SECOND AND THEN YOU KILLED ME".
"YOU USED TO FLAUNT YOUR BEAUTY AND THREW SOMEONE'S LOVE AND ADMIRATION IN DUSTBIN. TODAY I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL ALL THE PAIN THEY FELT".

"NO PLEASE. DONT DO THIS. PLEASE PROFESSOR,NO MORE, PLEASE".
All i could do was beg him but my voice was silenced again. He again climbed upon me and spread my legs again and put something on my dick. He squeezed my dick tightly and started pumping it. I begged him to not go any further but to increase my pain. He started fisting me.
"Aahhhhh please no, ple....ase it hurts. Please stop".
I don't remember how many hours, this torture went on, but i know he entered me raw and after sometime, he released in me. He went like this for few time and left.
Left me with broken body or you could say living body with dead soul. How could i even fight. ME a human and HIM a spirit taking his revenge when i never did him any wrong. This beauty became a curse for me.
Warning ends here.
This continued till week before finally my parents came back. I told them everything, but they didn't believe me and told me that it was all my nightmares because i must have seen horror movie late at night. I told them there is wen ning's body in bathroom, but when they checked. There was no one in bathroom. No body believed me. Every night, i went through same torture and rape. But in morning, nobody heard anything at all. All my screams and cries were not heard. One night I successfully convinced my parents to let me sleep with them. But that was my biggest mistake because that night, he killed my parents mercilessly before my eyes. That time i decided to end my life too. Nothing was left for me in this world. No one to love and care for me. No one to protect me. Everyone was killed by him. So when he left finally like always at dawn, i left the bed with difficulty, got the rope and tied it to my room ceiling. I cried remembering all happy moments. I asked for forgiveness from everyone who died cause of me and hanged myself. But somehow, I couldn't go anywhere from the house. Something connected me to him. After dying, i found him standing there watching me like hawk. The tortures that only came at night when i was alive, now happened all the time. I was left broken and nobody could save me. So i decided to write whenever he was away. Someone said that writing down your pain helps to lessen it a bit but nothing helped.
"SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL FROM THIS EVIL. PLEASE FREE ME".

LETTERS END.

Yibo was in tears after reading the letters. He never thought that such a pure soul went through such terrifying torture and still was going through it. Yibo crushed the letters in his hand and cried bitterly as if he could feel the pain that wei ying felt for so many years. He calls out for father, "Father, help me, why is chest burning. Why can i feel so much intensity of his pain".
"My child you are connected to that soul, you can feel its pain and agony. Every emotion of him can be felt now".
Yibo now understands why weiying said that he was connected to me the minute i read the letters. Cause the letters would only be opened by the one who is truly willing to help.

"Father help me, help me reach him. Please i have to save him, how can i help him. Guide me any way i could". Yibo pleads to the priest of the church to help him reach wei ying and save him. Priest smiles and blesses him. He tells him if this is your destiny then lord himself will help you. Yibo doesn't understand him and dejectedly goes back to the house. No matter how he tried to open the door. He couldn't. He could hear screams and cries of weiying at night but couldn't reach him at all. All he could do was cry along with weiying's cries.
"Please lord, please help me. I can't reach him. Please guide me to him". Just then the lightning strikes and yibo is thrown into the fountain in front if the house. He immediately loose consciousness.

Hi guyss how are you all. Hope you all enjoyed. Stay tuned and see yibo fight the professor. Upcoming chapters will be very interesting fight. Vote and comment plzzz.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️