Chapter 1

"This way! Lisa, hurry up..."

Yup. That's me, Lisa, running from a relentless bunch of paparazzi. What dragged me into this? You may be wondering... Well, it all started with one hot, consuming, kiss. Before that kiss, I was a nobody. Now, I'm what everyone wants. But let me tell you how all this mess started...

It all started 5 days ago...

Before that, let me introduce to you my best friend. Yes, the same girl that was on the run with me, hiding in the bushes. Her name is Jisoo, she's also my roommate.

"You're up early." - Jisoo asked.

"I need to go teach a Zumba class at the gym. The instructor got sick last night, and they called me in to cover it."

"That's awesome! Maybe they'll make you full-time now!"

"That's what I'm thinking! This is a perfect chance to show them how good I am."

"Well in the meantime, are you still looking for another job? You know, one that actually values you and your talent like you deserve?"

"Not yet... I'll try again today on my way back; I could really use the money." - I said with a sigh.

"Don't worry about it, you can stay here as long as you need. The best thing about having a negligent but rich father is that I never have to worry about rent."

"I know, it's just... I don't want to take advantage of you. I'm starting to feel really guilty about staying here so long."

"You are not taking advantage of me. I'm your best friend and that's what friends are for, either way I appreciate the company. The offer still stands in case you change your mind."

"I really don't know what I would do if I didn't have you. I have to go now. love you."

"See you later. love you too. AND BUY US SOME ICE CREAM!!"

"1,2,3, drop! And... that's a wrap. See you next class guys."

"That was an amazing class, Lisa! You should do it more often! You rock!"

"Thanks! Well, we'll see. I really want to go full-time here."

"We'd love it if you did!"

"Thanks, Seulgi, I'll see you next week."

~Back at home~

" Park is a superstar on stage, but a loosey-goosey when it comes to her personal life. The beloved Pop singer with millions of fans all over the globe was once again charged with public intoxication... incident exposure, and disorderly conduct this weekend. Was the fame too much for her to take? Is this just a new strategy to sell her new upcoming album? Fear not, because after a collection of headlines accumulated during the past year, and uncountable love affairs that went wrong. Rosé is now focused on changing her behavior and promises to be a better example for her fans. And she's here today to answer all these questions! You better stay tuned, because here on Daily Gossip, we are going to spill all the tea!"

"Hello Rosé! Now, your publicist told us you have a big announcement to make today. Do you want to share the news with your fans?" - the reporter said.

"Yes Somi, thank you for the opportunity. I want to start by apologizing to my fans. It's for them that I do what I do, and I must confess I've been lost for a while. I don't like the person I was turning into and I know a lot of my fans didn't like it either. That's why, from this day forward, I will try to be a better example."