Chapter 6

"Lisa, is it true that you are in a serious relationship with ? Is it true that you two are planning to marry next year?" – The paparazzi cornered us as soon as we arrived.

"Back it up! Can you treat me like a human instead of a walking paycheck? Thank you!" – I said to the paparazzi.

"Woah, good job." – Rosé said.

"How do you deal with it?" – I ask her.

"Usually, I just push them out of the way if they ever get too close, but you handled that super well."

"They should learn some decency."

"Let's head inside..."

"You okay?" – Rosé asks me.

"Yeah... I just need to find the bathroom."

"She's not used to this sort of things like I am..." – Rosé told her bodyguard.

"Of all the galas I've been to, this one isn't the worst." – Rosé said.

"That's surprisingly positive coming out of you." – I said and laugh.

"I can be cheery too."

"Well, thanks to that fiasco outside, we didn't get the chance to take a photo together."

"There's been a photographer walking around asking for photos. He came by earlier, but I wanted to wait for you to be here. I think he's coming this way."

"Alright, you two cuties. Ready for a photo together?" – The photographer said.

"Let's memorialize our first gala together!" – Rosé said.

"Let's make it look nice. We want to remember it forever." – I said.

"I can dig it."

"Alright, get closer." – The photographer said.

"We look so cute!" – I said

"Yeah, the press will love this." – Rosé said.

"I mean, we look so formal."

"Can we get it printed?" – Rosé said to the photographer.

"It's going straight to Joy. But I'll drop it to your phone. You two look so lovely." – The photographer said.

"Thank you!" – I said.

"We look so cute! I'm so glad we did that." – I said.

"I agree. We make a cute couple." – Rosé said.

"So, how long do these things last for?"

"Depends on how long you can put up with everyone here."