Chapter 8

Rosé isn't home. I'm just going to spend the morning in the pool...

"This house is amazing!"

"Jisoo? Oh my God, what are you doing here?" – I said.

"Someone sent a hot guy to pick me up last night. Someone who really wanted to make you happy, apparently." – Jisoo said.

"Rosé? It doesn't matter how, I'm happy you are here!"

"I'm happy I'm here too! Have you seen this house?"

"Well, let me show you around and get you a bikini!"

"How long are you going to stay?" – I said.
"Just today." – Jisoo said.

"Really? Can't you stay a little more?"

"It's not a good idea, and you know it, Lis. Besides, 7 weeks already went by. Only one more to go."

"Yeah..."

"You've been doing amazing! Every time I see you two on the TV, you really look like a happy couple. Her eyes shine whenever she looks at you."

"She does?"

"Oh, come on, don't tell me you haven't noticed anything, everyone has! Rosé is a singer, not an actress!"

"I..."

"Go on, spill the tea! Have you two kissed only in front of the cameras?"

"Not exactly... I mean, we had ONE moment! And things just happened. It was just once, Jisoo. She probably regrets it."

"No, she doesn't, and you know it!"

"Then why she never tried to kiss me again?"

"Have you tried to kiss her again?"

"No?"

"Then she probably thinks you regret it. If you want to kiss her for real, do it yourself. Don't wait around for her to make all the moves."

"It's so exciting. I never thought I'd be here."

"Girl, your life is wild! Can I ask you something kind of personal?"

"Of course!"

"Could you see yourself living this lifestyle... with Rosé, for real?"

"This is everything I could have ever dreamed of."

"I've honestly never seen you this happy before."

"I've grown to love it. But most of all... I think I'm really starting to fall for Rosé."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we've been really connecting the last few weeks. I hope something comes from it."

"I hope so, too. I'd love to be your best woman."

"You already KNOW you have that on lockdown!"

"Girl, I'd better! I knew you before you were making headlines."

"You know we were making headlines before all this. They just weren't written yet."

"True!"

"I see your friend's here. I'll send someone to pick you up later." – Rosé said.

"Where are you going?" – I said.

"I have a music video shoot." – Rosé said.

"Oh my God, we have to go! Please, please, please?" – Jisoo said.