And the nightmare continues...

"How many rooms?" A perky desk clerk asked while smacking on a piece of gum.

How charming.

"One room." Proof responded taking out a fifty dollar bill.

"One?" The woman paused in her smacking eyeing the three of us in a peculiar manner.

Great now this lady thought i was getting involved in some type of pornographic movie. Can this night get any more jacked up then what it already is?

"Hey Ms. Bubble gum, can you shut the hell up and just give us the damn room?" Marshall snapped currently holding an ice bag to his eye.

I rolled my eyes but on the inside i was totally agreeing this lady really needed to stay out of our business.

The woman shot a glare at marshall before typing some stuff in her 90's looking desktop computer.

"Your room is down the hall to the left." With that she handed us a room key and went back to smacking on her gum.

"Thank God that's over with." I scoffed walking in the direction of our room.

"Yeah that lady was wearing on my last nerves, even though you both have been a pain in the ass tonight." Proof grumbled.

"Hey man, it's not my fault maybelline is a jealous twat." Marshall spoke glaring daggers towards me.

"Oh yeah? Well it's not my fault that your ex wife is a fricking whore!" I yelled.

Marshall leaped towards me but was stopped by proof shoving him back. "Yo! You two calm da hell down and get yall asses in this room before i kick them in." Proof seethed.

Marshall and I both groaned going to our hotel room sitting on the opposite ends of the bed turning away from each other.

"Okay you two really need to grow up, even my kids act more like adults then you do." Proof crossed his arms giving us both a deep frown.

"Easy for you to say, your not the one with a black eye." Marshall spoke taking the ice off his eye to show a purplish and black eye that was definitely swollen.

"And who's fault is that?" I smirked.

******Earlier******

"Proof are you sure we can win money?" I questioned looking at him shuffle the cards, that were flying every where.

"Of course girl i'm a pro at poker." he grinned drinking a little bit of whiskey out of the glass the waitress gave him.

I was going to ask him if betting a thousand dollars was really a good idea  before the announcer came started the game.

A bad feeling resided in my stomach and i couldn't help but feel that this night was going to be a nightmare.

"Maybel, stop tripping go order some hot wings and chill." Proof cooly replied handing me a twenty dollar bill.

I sighed realizing that he was not going to leave this poker tournament until he was either broke, or filthy rich. And from the way he was shuffling those cards i'd say broke is probably the key word there..

I rubbed the twenty in my hand and observed the casino for a minute, it had lots of flashing lights, sounds of slot machines echoed through out the room and almost everybody wore a smile on their face. Like they didn't have a care in the world.

And they didn't.

They didn't have to worry about going home to a rebellion on their front porch, they didn't have to worry about getting robbed,raped,beaten, or killed.

I shook those thoughts away from my head and focused on the all you can eat buffet.

My stomach growled realizing that i haven't had a good meal in well, years.

My eyes flickered from the salad bar to fried chicken, shrimp cocktail, greens, mash potatoes, rice, and just about every appetizing thing you could find called out to me like a song.

I quickly fixed myself a plate and went to the cashier to pay.

After receiving my change back i sat down and said an extremely long prayer thanking God that i was in an all you can eat buffet!

I quickly dug in tasting the mash potatoes first and i swear it felt like i was eating a cloud with delicious butter and gravy added on.

I greedily scoffed the rest of the food down then sitting back in the chair like the stuffed turkey i was.

"Excuse me miss would you like something to drink?" A waitress appeared giving a smile that read please say no for i won't have to walk through this giant casino in these skyscraper heels anymore tonight.

Sorry sister i haven't been to a buffet since i was 9 years old your going to have to suck it up.

"Actually yes, lemon twist would be nice." I smiled.

She nodded jotting it down on a little notepad, "Anything else?" She smiled again.

"No i'm fine thank you."

"Okay coming right up." She quickly pranced off leaving me at the table.

I relaxed back into the chair a little but a voice in the background caught my attention.

"Maybelline!" I turned around to see marshall approaching looking beyond pissed.

"Hey what's-"

"It's Kim! She's here and she's with Guerrera!" Marshall quickly grabbed my hand and soon we were running across the casino.

"She's over there!" Marshall pointed.

I squinted looking down from the balcony we were on. To see a blonde woman sitting on this dark haired guys lap smiling and giggling away.

That's kim?

"Are you sure it's her Marshall?" I asked looking at him who was completely red.

"You think i don't know what my f***ing girlfriend looks like!?" Marshall growled.

"Uh...no?" I mean really was that a trick question?

"I'm going down there." He finally said whisking passed me pratically flying down the stairs.

Oh couldn't we enjoy the peace for just a second?

"Marshall wait!" I yelled running after him.

When i finally reached him he was planting his fist in this Guerrera dude left and right. While the Woman who i guess was kim screamed.

"Marshall stop!" I yell trying to pull him off of Guerrera which worked suprisingly.

Marshall stepped back breathing heavy blood covering his fist.

"Marshall it's okay now, just stop." I whisper still holding on to him.

Marshall nodded but suddenly Guerrera sprang up and punched him right in the eye causing some gasps and screams to fill the casino.

Yup i knew this was going to be a nightmare.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay guys i've returned once again! I hope you liked this chapter and oh we found kim!!:O