Plot twist (really short chapter)

I paused not sure if i was in a dream or reality.did he really just say what i think he did? No. I must've heard wrong i must me delusional from not eating. I must be crazy or maybe in denial. There is no way he just said what i think he did. It wasn't real no.

No maybelline this was just a dream.

At least that's what i thought before he repeated those same 4 words that made me sick.

"I love you maybelline."

I didn't dare turn around.

Because if i did i knew i was only going to break down and if i did that nothing would be right. Nothing would ever be the same again. And it would be all my fault. No turning around wasn't an option at this point. Or was it?

"What?" I cried turning around meeting his eyes.

That was a mistake.

Those blue eyes looked distraught.

And it was all my fault.

"That's why you have to leave i don't want anyone i love or care about to get hurt." His voice cracked as he looked at me with pleading eyes.

No No No No No

"No you don't." I spoke.

He was silent but gave me a look of confusion.

"No you don't love me.. because if you did. You wouldn't leave me here." His facial expression turned to one of guilt but i know he's still going to try to argue.

The air grew colder as the wind started to die down indicating that it was almost night. And if it was almost night..that meant.

"Marshall let's not argue about this, we need to get off of the streets before someone comes along and shoots our asses." I cooly replied trying to drop this subject.

Marshall was about to reply before proof stepped in. "I agree with May, we need to get off these streets."

I could tell he was still angry and frustrated but he nodded his head before jumping back in the car. Proof followed his lead getting behind the steering wheel.

"You coming girl?" Proof smirked.

"Yeah.." I got in the back with marshall who was facing the other direction looking out the window at the streetlights that were flickering on.

I sighed leaning back letting my tired eyes droop until i finally drifted off to sleep.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was awoken by the sound of snoring and looked over to see that Marshall was knocked out once again.

I scoffed at how loud he could snore before leaning over to see that proof was still wide awake and driving.

"Proof how long have i been out?" I groggily spoke.

"I don't know...about a day and seven hours" He tiredly spoke rubbing his eyes.

"Okay..WAIT WHAT!?" He nodded keeping his eyes focused on the road.

I sat back staring out the window realizing that we were way out of detroit. And that we had hit a more non-violent busy kind of area where cars were going back and forth and that business that were open did haven't holes in their windows from rocks being thrown in it.

"Proof where are we?" I questioned looking at how many restaurants and hotels were open.

"I think Las vegas."

"LAS VEGAS!?" I screamed causing marshall to bolt up with frantic eyes.

"What's going on!?" He looked at me wide eyed.

"MARSHALL, PROOF TOOK US TO FREAKING LAS VEGAS!" I screamed absolutely furious. We told him to take us up north! Not to fricking Las Vegas!

"What??" Marshall looked to proof who only gave us a smirk.

"Look we need some money..and personally i think we all need to have a night where we aren't completely stressed and that we can just relax for a couple nights and then go look for kim." He spoke as if he had it all planned out.

"Proof, have you lost your mind?" Marshall angrily spoke wacking proof upside the head causing the car to swerve.

"Hey man! Not when i'm driving!" He spat.

"This just can't be happening." I groaned.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay so now our group is in vegas! Well..you know what they say.."What happens in vegas, stays in vegas!" So what exactly is going to happen? And who are they going to bump into that will change the way maybelline views marshall? :O