Don't Leave Me..

Once again I had no idea where I was going but as long as it was far away from here it didn't really matter.

"Maybelline!" Marshall could be heard from all the way down the hall calling after me but he was the absolute last person I wanted to talk to.

"NO!" I yelled back, speed walking down a flight of stairs and into the main lobby where thankfully nobody was in.

But unfortunately he caught up with me before I could even make it to the door.

"Maybelline wait!" He pleaded grabbing a hold of my sleeve.

"Just let me go!" I cried shoving him away from me.

"What is your problem!?" He yelled his eyes brimming into mine desperately wanting an answer.

"Nothing! Just go away." I said not wanting to have this conversation with him because if I did I knew it would just cause even more heartache and confusion and if Marshall didn't know what he had done it was better to leave it be, right?

"No I did something to you and I want to know what it is." He said his tone demanding.

"It's nothing, now please leave me alone." I insisted turning to walk away.

But was stopped when he spun me around to face him to which we were inches apart from each other.

"It is something." He spoke looking at me as if I was the most important thing in that very moment.

I felt my eyes brimming with tears from all the frustration and hurt I was feeling from not only myself but from everything that we've been through.

I turned my head down suddenly feeling very sorry for myself. Sorry that I couldn't be there for my sister or my mother or my father and baby, Hell I couldn't even be there for Riri and now look what has happened.

I felt a hand lift up my chin to face bluish green eyes.

"Don't leave me." He said sounding hurt as well.

"Look I don't know what I did but you can't just walk away not after everything we've been through and you know it. Maybelline I need your help because I have no idea what shady's up too and I know that I won't be able to stop or control him when the time comes. Whenever I run out of Valium is the day that all hell breaks loose and I don't know what he'll do. And I definitely don't know who he'll hurt all I know is I really don't want it to be anyone I care about, especially you." He said wiping a few of my tears away with his thumb.

"Too late for that." I whispered.

"What?" He said his eyes back locked on mine.

"I have to go." I suddenly said trying to leave but Marshall blocked my path again.

"No, why are you doing this?" He said sounding agitated but also saddened.

"I really don't wanna talk about this." I said looking back at him.

"Fine i'll talk and you listen." Marshall said sounding real serious.

"Fine talk." I said.

"If you leave, i'll die." He bluntly said.

His words sent a chill up my spine but I knew I couldn't give in.

"No you won-"

"Yeah I will, look if your mad about what happened earlier with me and Kim you don't have to worry about it. Me and her never really got along anyway I really was just looking for my baby girl..but Maybelline I swear if you leave me I will die and shady will go crazy and nothing will ever be right again." He spoke in desperate pleading tones that i've never heard come out of him.

"Marshall I can'-" I was silenced by his lips covering mine and his hands placing itself on my back.

"Ma-mphh" I tried speaking through the kiss but he only deepened it and a wave a nostalgia suddenly hit me.

*Flashback*

I was pinned against the wall with this man clutching some stands of my hair in his fist.

"Shut up and don't move." The man whispered hints of whiskey and cigarettes were present on his breath.

"Please don't-" I shakily spoke as the man started to pull down the zipper of my dress.

"Sshh Don't worry this'll be over soon." The man said as he leaned in to seal his lips on mine and all i could do was freeze in horror.

*End of Flashback*

I snapped back to reality as Marshall finally released me from the kiss.

"Don't leave me." He said one last time. "Remember when I told you I loved you? I meant it and I still do. So please don't leave." He begged.

I could feel my heart beating around in my chest and the irony of him admitting he loves me now and that our first kiss was making me feel nauseated was washing away the pain and leaving a saddened feeling in its place.

"I'm sorry I really am...but I just can't..i'm sorry." I cried finally escaping away from Marshall to go pack what little things I had left.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woww! so how do u like? Let me know in the comment section below!