Day ? (Where the heck am i?)

Beep

Beep

Beep Beep

Beep

I woke up to the sound of muffled voices all around me and some kind of beeping.

"Hey Look i think she's waking up!" A voice i didn't recognize spoke.

Suddenly my eyes flickered open and i soon found myself in one of the brightest white rooms i ever seen.

"Hey sweetie i'm nurse Amanda i'm glad your awake!" Amanda spoke looking tired and worn. Her brown/gray hair was pinned up in a bun. She had bags under her hazel eyes,dry lips screaming for some lip gloss. And she appeared to be in her late 50s but what do i know? For all i know she coulda been 25. Every since the rebellion broke out nobody looked their age. Even little kids looked to be in their teens.

"Where am i?" I tried to speak but it came out all scratchy and tired.

"Huh? Oh here drink this!" Amanda grabbed a dixie cup that had some water in it. I greedily gulped it down and handed it back to her.

"Thank you" I spoke a lot less scratchy this time.

"Your welcome now what did you say before?"

"I said, Where am i?" I spoke while looking around my surroundings.

"Oh your at Henry Ford Hospital." She replied frowning a little bit.

"Why?" The last thing i remember was talking with marshall and then everything went black and someone screamed help somebody just bombed our building. And now i'm in henry ford hospital?

"Well i don't know if you remember but your shelter building was bombed by a couple of gang members. When we found you, you were in quite the condition we don't think you would've lived if it hadn't of been for this man covering over you while the ceiling caved in." Amanda said eyeing me sadly.

"What..Oh my God! What about my baby!?" I spoke frightened, i could feel my heartbeat beating a mile a minute desperately awaiting an answer.

"Oh your baby is fine you had it a month ago."

"A month ago!? Last time i checked i was only one month and 3 weeks pregnant! How could i have already had it??" My eyes wide and confused by now.

"Sweetie calm down you've been in the hosptital for 10 months." The nurse said gently put her hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down.

"WHAT!? THAT LONG!?"

Okay this woman is crazy! How could  have possibly been in the hospital for 10 fricking months!?

"Yes that long! I told you, you were in pretty bad shape when we got you in here. We even had to put you on life support for a minute there. But eventually you became stable and healthy enough to live without it."

"Wait so i had the kid?" I spoke a little less trippy but can you blame me? This woman is telling me i've been knocked out for 10 months and i'm a mother!

"Yes a beautiful baby girl."

I was completely in awe. I can't believe i had a baby girl! I can't believe i've been out for 10 months! I can't believe any of this!

"Oh i gotta name her don't i?"

"Yes we have her birth certificate you just gotta give the cutie a name." A voice spoke standing off to the side. I believe it was the doctor i didn't even notice him standing over there til now. I guess he was the one the nurse was speaking to when i first awoke.

"I wanna name her Aaliyah belle mathers Longshot" I spoke wearily wondering just where marshall was..or how he was in this case.

"belle mathers?" The nurse spoke curiously.

"Oh yeah mathers is the last name of my friend..I think he was the one who covered me. Do you guys know where he is?"

The nurse looked towards the doctor who looked quite shocked to say the least. Just what was going on?

"Marshall bruce Mathers lll is your friend?" The nurse asked turning back towards me.

"Yeah why.." I turned towards the doctor who was still facing down.

"Ms.Longshot your friend is currently at Eloise Insane Asylum."

Okay now i know this woman was crazy! No way in the world would marshall ever go back to that asylum not after what shady told me..But from the looks on these peoples faces i had a feeling they really weren't lying.

"What why??"

"Your friend seem to have some type of issues, when we found him he went completely berzerk (A;N see what i did there.. ;P) and starting saying things like. I told marshall if he didn't stay away from her she'd be dead. And things like i started this whole rebellion and more people are gona die. "'

"Oh no..amanda how long has he been in there?" I braced myself for the answer knowing it probably wasn't going to be good.

"About as long as you been in the hospital 10 months."

Oh God. I have to find him. There's no way in the world he could last 10 months in that place without going completely insane. But i can't do this by myself i'm gonna need more people.

"Amanda did you guys bring in anyone by the names of Robin,Nathan mathers, Natasha, and Deshaun holton, Sharonda holton, or Bob or maybe even Luna longshot?"

Luna was my big sister who i haven't seen since i ran away from home. But knowing her she probably still lived in detroit and was still being the big flirty slut she's always been. I wonder if she is still with that abusive boyfriend of hers..What was his name..Kevin Daniels?

"Why as a matter of fact i think we have all those people you named off! I'll be back i'm going to go check to see if they are still checked in." Amanda said getting up and leaving.

"I bet your glad to know all of your friends are family members are here."

"Yeah..wait how did you know one of my family members are here?" Well honestly he probably guessed from the last name..but stll.

"Because i've known you and your sister for quite a while. But i haven't seen you in ages maybelline." The doctor smiled giving off a nostalgic type of vibe.

"Okay who the heck are you?" I spoke noncholantly trying not to give off the worry and concern in my voice.

"Wow i guess it really has been a long time.."

"Hey answer the question! who are you?"

I don't believe i know this man..But now that i look at him he does look a little familiar but that still doesn't explain how or where i know him from. He was tall, had dark brown hair, bluish green eyes, and looked to be around 40 something.

"You really don't remember your own father?"

My eyes widened. 

No way.

No fricking way..

"Dad??"

AN; Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter in my story! I told you things will start to get intresting from here! Btw i have a picture of maybellines child to the right of the screen. Can you believe she's been out for 10 months had a kid and found her dad all in one day..wow. Okay so the next chapter we'll learn exactly why maybelline ran away as a kid and we're gonna get the group reunited for they can hopefully break marshall out of eloise!!