The Finale!!

"Mhphh!" The mayor spoke looking at us crazily probably wondering why we haven't untied him yet.

"How the heck did you get tied up?" Max asked taking out a notepad sloppily writing something down.

"Mmph!" Was his response since nobody bothered to ungag him.

"I swear you people are idiots." Natasha mumbled going up to the panicked man and ripping the tape off of his mouth.

The man moaned in pain but managed a thank you. " W-where's the psycho?" His voice shook while proof untied him.

"Hopefully being dealt with." I frowned while looking at poor Courtney who was looking weaker and paler by the second.

"He tied me up and locked me in a closet! My guards don't even know i'm missing!" He exclaimed.

"Mr. Mayor." Proof started.

"Jacob Lendon." He corrected.

"Yeah, yeah whatever I didn't vote for you." Proof remarked.

The man frowned but let him proceed.

"Okay so my friend is the psycho and well he's suffering from this thang called MPD, got me?" Proof asked to which the mayor nodded. "Okay well, my home boy is like really pissed off and I would appreciate it if you didn't send my boy off to the slammer." He bluntly remarked.

The mayor looked astonished. And I mean who could really blame him. 

"Uhh, I think what my bro Deshaun mean is that we understand he's caused a lot of destruction and tyranny but he's really not that bad, he's just not himself at the moment." I reinstated.

"Naw, what I mean is that if my homeboy end up in prison i'm gonna kick yo-" Natasha quickly covered his mouth.

"What he means is this riot needs some fixin but if we don't find Marshall he's gonna blow you to bits and take over all of Michigan." Natasha corrected seeing the conflict wash over the mans face.

I looked back down at Courtney who was now moaning in pain.

"Do you have a medical near by?" I suddenly asked finding it hard to see the woman bleeding out in pain.

"There's a hospital not to far from here you can take my car." He said handing proof the keys. "Yeah but somebody gotta get to Kim and Marshall." I reminded.

"Plus Maybelline is stilling missing." Vanessa randomly intervened.

"Since when do you care about anybody but yourself?" Proof questioned.

"Hey look I want to get out of here and if it means finding that blonde nutcase that's trying to replace my mom but never will, so be it." She shrugged.

"Wait honey, you think i'm trying to replace your mom?" Guerrea asked.

"Well-"

"Okay no, we seriously ain't got no time for no family healing, y'all can do that s*it when we aren't at fricking war." Chris interrupted.

They both reluctantly nodded.

"Alright then let's go."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maybelline's p.o.v

"Oh thank you lord we finally outta them damn vents." Riri spoke stretching. 

"Yeah but what room we end up in?"

We looked at our surroundings and to our surprise we were in the mayors office.

"Woah, Mr. Mayor livin large looks like he got a chocolate fountain!" Riri beamed running towards it.