Michigan on lockdown

"So do we have any idea of what we're gonna actually do to give him this medicine?" Kim asked still shook up after seeing that her boyfriend might have just killed twenty people.

"Yeah, I have an idea." I admitted going over my plan  again and again in my mind. Slim shady definitely wasn't going to willingly take the meds and he definitely wasn't going to let his guard down either. And if he's already managed to get 2 things checked off his list Marshall must not have any control. Which means it's going to take some extreme measures to get him back without shady killing us.

"So this medication that Mr. Reynolds gave us..will it actually work or is he to far gone?" Max said going through his notes. 

Everyone's eyes went towards me as Kim and Courtney gave me a silent nod. My eyes shifted towards the rest as they awaited an answer that I wasn't fully sure I could give. I honestly didn't have a clue if this would save his crazy ass or not. But we had to try something cause rather I like it not that's my poor baby daddy. So I had to do something if not for him but for my little girl.

"It should." I finally answered feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders once again.

"Well it better, I want Marshall back." Kim frowned looking over towards her little girl who was fast asleep.

I smiled looking at the little girl she made me miss mine so much, But I know that I would never be able to see her if I didn't stop her crazy dad from taking over Michigan.

"Yeah don't worry Kim we'll get him back." I reassured causing Kim to smile a little.

"Yeah but Shady's crazy man, you see what he almost did to me back at the house and i've been knowin him since we were kids with nothin but a superman comic book and a dream." Proof mumbled from the drivers seat.

"What happened back at the house?" Kim asked a new shade of worry appearing on her face.

I didn't know what to tell her so my eyes shifted to the rear view mirror that proof was looking at. His eyes met mine and we both made a silent agreement not to mention anything that will cause Kim to go into shock.

"Nothing important." I assured hoping she would except the answer and move on.

She sent me a questioning look which I returned with a smile, then finally she seemed to back off the topic much to me and proof's relief.

"Are we getting in closer to Detroit?" Vanessa whined to no one in particular.

God, we've been stuck in this van with this bratty little know it all for a good 9 hours and from the silent treatment everyone was giving her (Even her dad) I think they've all had just about enough of her. God knows I have.

"Yeah actually we're here." Proof happily said pointing to a sign that said Welcome to Detroit

"Dad, Do I have to get out the car and look for this psychopath? It's dangerous out here and I don't trust any of these idiots to make sure I don't get killed." Vanessa said.

"Vanessa!" Guerra warned.

"What? I'm just telling the truth, I'm not even sure why we're here I mean if it wasn't for your little girlfriend here we could've been back home by now." She pouted.

"Why you littl-"

I quickly covered Kim's mouth before she said something she regretted.

Vanessa shot her a smirk before turning her attention back out the window.

"Well where do we look?" Max asked.

"Well since Shady's after the mayor, I guess city hall."

"Already on it." Proof said making an exit on I-96. The closer we got to downtown detroit the more nervous and sick I felt. I can't even believe that this is my life right now. But it is and a lot of people are counting on me. God give me the strength.

I was literally shook from my thoughts as my face met the back of the seat in front of me.

"What the Hell Proof?" Kim screamed brushing some of her hair out of her face.

"Yeah why'd you stop like that!" I groaned rubbing my forehead.

"Y'all might need to look at this." Proof spoke sounding astonished while getting out the car.

"What?" I said following his lead out.

Everyone else got out as well and we faced the direction he was currently staring at in disbelief.

And at that moment I froze like a statue.

Because here Shady was on live TV in the middle of downtown screaming on CNN news!

"This man is crazy!" Someone yelled close to us. And it was then I realized that it was actually a huge  crowd all staring at the same thing.

"Sssh I wanna hear this!" Someone said holding a gun and a bat in both hands.

These must be some of the criminals that have been raiding stores..

I turned my attention towards the screen.

"For all of you people who've been TORTURED! LIED TO, ABANDONED, PUT DOWN, ACCUSED! THIS IS FOR YOU! No more will we take the abuse from your sorry ASSES It's time we take back this city! As we father our own army! To speak and be heard!"

Some of the guys next to us cheered and applauded some screaming.

"HELL YEAH!!"

"All the heartache and pain shall exist no longer because I will lead this state into a better place starting by getting rid of these sorry politicians that preach to us that they're going to change our lives and our worlds and that the poor will no longer be poor that's a load of BULL."

"PREACHH!!" Someone else yelled.

"And to KIM  my girlfriend my stupid girlfriend, you will NEVER take my kid from me. And to MAYBELLINE  and PROOF, To who I know is listening, don't you dare try to find me. Because if you do, you might not like what you find."

With that he went off air and a news lady came up.

"Hello? Are we Back on? Oh, we are? Okay, Yes that was a man that calls himself Slim Shady we do not know his intentions or his where abouts at the time but if anyone sees this individual he is a former patient of Eloise and is classified to be highly DANGEROUS. We'll get back to you if we have any other updates. This has been Rachel Smith live Back to you Barbara."

"Thank you RachelWe are back, as you can see things have started to get really dangerous and police officials are requesting that everybody evacuate this city. And that anybody that is still left here within 6 hours  that this state will go on full LOCKDOWN I repeat MICHIGAN WILL GO UNDER FULL LOCKDOWN. NOBODY comes in and NOBODY GETS OUT!"

"Oh my God." Kim cried.

"Great, Now how am I supposed to get home?" Vanessa moaned.

"Vanessa if we don't do something soon, you might not have a home to get to." I said.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well well well this has took quite a turn. And let me just say this. This story is completely fictional this is not something I would EVER want to happen in real life. God help us if it did. So please do not take this seriously. And like I said just leave a comment or a like and just enjoy the crazy story ride because things are about to get REAL  crazy. <3 Love you all bye!