Running wild on 8 mile FINALE part 1!

"Maybelline?" A voice choked back.

I quickly searched for a light switch and by the grace of God I found one I quickly switched on the lights and couldn't believe who I saw.

"Oh my God, no way..Riri?" I stared at the woman before me who was tied up and bloody.

"Oh my God it really is you!" She cheered her face lighting up with happiness.

A lot was going through my brain at the moment but only one question came to mind.

"How are you alive!?" I  gasped my heart beating a million miles a minute. Okay I know you see this kinda stuff happen in movies and books but for somebody to come back from the dead like this. Let's just say it definitely affects you.

"I never died, Just passed out..but when those two started digging dirt and lowering me down into a hole I woke up and those two idiots screamed like somebody had set them on fire." She laughed remembering what happened.

"Anyway something weird happened at that moment.." She explained.

"Weird?"

"Yup, Marshall began talking really different and told proof to give him his cell phone..Proof obviously saw the change as well but obeyed his command. Anyway Marshall was on the phone talking to some man and then before I knew it the guy he had called came and lifted me into the back seat of a car."

"He kidnapped you!?" I croaked.

"Yup and it's a shame he was kidnapping me because seriously he was fine as you know what..Anyway from the looks of it he made proof swear to not tell you anything." She frowned.

I nodded causing Riri to just shake her head.

"Then after Marshall had this man took me away I was brought to this weird frickin building  where this doctor fixed the bullet that went in me. After that I was locked down there for quite a while until finally I found out that I was in City hall's dungeon thing.Well after spending some time there I eventually was brought to the Supreme Court..now you mind tellin me what the hell is going on?" She asked.

"Well...if I did that we would seriously be here all day, but I can tell you this if we don't find a way out of this room soon the whole state is going to go into lock down and Marshall will be running it." I informed seeing the shock present on her face.

"Well this nightmare just keeps getting better and better." Riri moaned.

"Yup." I agreed slumping up against the wall.

"Any idea on how to get out?" Riri asked.

"The vents maybe?" I asked looking up at the vents seeing that we should be able to crawl through.

"Maybelline I love u and all but this ain't no damn Olympics plus I can't squeeze my ass in that." She retorted looking at me as if I had lost my mind.

"Well that's the only option we got unless somebody comes and open this door." I shot back.

We both stared at the door realizing that that wasn't happening any time soon.

"Fine, but your boosting me up first." She finally said giving in.

"Okay but you're gonna pull me up." I smiled happy that we were finally getting some where.

She nodded and I bent on one knee and cuffed my hands under the vent. Riri placed her foot on my hand and I quickly boosted her up so that she could open the latch. We heard a clink and the door was open.

"Okay now just shimmy through." I instructed starting to tilt a little.

"Hey keep still!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry but you're way heavier than you look." I confessed.

She said nothing but I could feel she was making her wait into the vent. To which she finally made it up and held out her hand to get me up next.

I jumped up and grabbed her hand and she managed to pull me up until we were in the vents which were extremely dusty by the way.

Achoo!

"Bless you." I said.

"Uggh your boyfriend's gonna regret the day he kidnapped me." She sniffled.

"Let's just hope we make it to another day." I muttered.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nate's P.o.v

"Hang on Courtney." I said after hearing her moan in pain for like the third time since we left Kim.

We were leaving a trail of blood all over this hall and Courtney seemed to be getting paler by the second. But I was seriously going as fast as I could. I'm a boy trying to carry a woman twice the size of me.

"We're almost back." I tried encouraging her to stay with me. But she seriously wasn't looking good at all.

I could see the group ahead finally done fighting those jerks and looking prepared to go hunt down Marshall.

"YOU GUYS, HELP!" I screamed.

They instantly turned towards me and started running.

"Nate Oh my God what happened?" Natasha gasped looking at the lady sprawled out with blood oozing out of her.

"Marshall shot her." I replied remembering how he just flipped.

"What why!?" Proof said taking off his hoodie and wrapping it around Courtney's wound.

"We don't have no time for explanations we gotta help Kim!" I said scared of what might be going on right about now.

"Kim's still with him?" Max asked looking worried for Courtney who was unconscious by now.

"Yeah, I don't know what she planned on doing but guys. But Marshall's done lost it." I winced realizing that this is actually how I had to talk about my brother.

"Where's Maybelline?" Guerrea asked.

"Don't know she still missing."

"HELP!" A  voice suddenly screamed.

"What the heck was that?" Max wondered going towards the direction of the scream. We followed and found ourselves at a hallway closet.

Muffled voices could be heard on the inside.

"Someone's in there." Proof pointed out.

"No kidding." Natasha said while grabbin her hockey stick and slamming it on the door knob breaking the lock.

"Hey you didn't even know if it was locked." I said.

"Who cares, we gotta better things to deal with then door knobs." She replied bluntly.

Proof rolled his eyes while opening the door and to our surprise there was the frickin mayor of detroit tied up with nothing but his under wear and t shirt on.

"Well look who we found."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey guys..yeah this was not supposed to take this long but my week has been the most busiest week I done had in a while. And when I say busy I mean i've been pretty much going out everyday and shoppin with friends to get ready for school. Plus I had to be a mentor to incoming freshman which was really fun but I had to get up early at like 7:00 in the morning. So again I apologize. I'm on regular time now. But guys guess what happened? I was out and about and you'll never guess who I bumped into!! Paul Rosenberg, Eminem's manager!! Yup this made my week a whole lot better. I said hi he said hi and I kept it moving but he was really nice and seemed down to earth :D Now if only I can bump into Eminem :D Anyway finale coming really soon and again I really apologize for the lateness. <3