News and Upcoming Events!

Okay so a lot of you probably won't even read this and I really don't care...it doesn't exactly have anything to do with this story but then again it kinda does..So here we go! Okay I'm gonna try to finish this story within the next week so yay! Next thing i'm gonna work on is going to be is *Drum Roll* Detroit Renegade!! Yeah Ik you guys want me to start the sequel to Stop crying your heart out buttt that won't happen until a little bit later but Right now I do have a teaser set up so you can preview what's going to happen. 

Also if you're following my Walking Dead story..well I seriously wanna apologize for that one because I said I was gonna update soon..and it hasn't happened..BUT IT WILL! Just please hang on.

And as for a sequel to this story..I'm not sure yet. I feel like this story deserves just one ending and nothing else going on. But if you REALLY want a sequel give me a plot and I will definitely consider it.

Next thing i'm gonna talk about is the fact I am on twitter so you can follow me. Just go to my profile and tweet me all you like. Luv to hear from you guys. Leave ideas and anything else. Just plz nothing hurtful. :)

Last but not least did anyone see Southpaw? If so don't tell me what happened because it'll be ruined for me. But was it really good cause I seriously wanna see it!

Okay that's it for announcements sorry I put this announcement on here but I mostly did it to see if you really really want a sequel or for me to continue Detroit Renegade because I know A LOT of people wanted me to continue. Anyway thanks for reading this and yeahh bye! <3