04 | Humming Away

Humming Away
-

Ariana
Ryan was still passed out when I woke up. My back hurt from sharing the small couch with Ryan. We stayed tangled awkwardly with each other all night. I knew I looked back considering my hair was a mess and I was still in yesterday's clothes. Should I leave? I was gonna come back but maybe I need to take a hot shower to let things process.

"Hey." Ryan says suddenly standing up to stretch his bodies. I heard a lot of his bones crack but I didn't say anything. "How did you sleep?" He asked. "Eh." I say causing him to laugh. I felt like terrible would've been too strong at the moment. "You wanna go home freshen up?" He asks as he sits back down on the couch. "I don't want you to be alone." I say. "No, look we'll both leave. I have a visiting card some nurse gave me. We can both go shower and get food then come back. I promise an hour tops." I nod. I really needed a shower and a proper nap. But I knew an hour wouldn't allow that.
-
We took a cab to the group home to shower. I went to bath in my room while he took the guest one. It felt nice to be underneath the hot steam. I found the strength to handle the situation. After all Justin was in the most pain. The guy couldn't even function and here I was being sad about it. I have to come at this a different way. The Justin way.

Ryan and I stopped at Wendy's and Starbucks to get food and coffee. Of course the coffee was suggested by me. We ended up taking more time then we intended but it felt nice. We ended up taking two hours with both of us showering, eating, and just overall dealing with traffic. Not to mention some guy spotted me at Starbucks. A felt a tiny flash go off and I seen him. I tried to act like I wasn't phased by it.
-
Ryan went out sometime ago to have a phone call, he sounded pretty serious about it. I just watched the hospital's television, which played Spongebob. But as it went on commercial the nurse reappeared.

"Ma'am?" I quickly sat and acknowledged her. "I've talked with Ryan outside of the room and he's contacting Justin's parent's but I have yet to inform you that this patient is in a coma." She says putting her hands down which I hadn't even realized was used to make various gestures. My whole mood suddenly went gloom. Coma? He was far too young for any of this. He didn't deserve this. But I stayed strong. I nodded and she left.

I walked over directly to his bed and I hugged his body. It was cold and it just felt unreal. His heartbeat was steady, comfortable. I pulled the chair next to his bed and softly laid my hair on him.

*
"They say that hate has been sent so let's loose the talk of love. Before they outlaw the kiss, baby give me one last hug. There's a dream that I've been chasing want so badly for it to be reality..."
-
[edited]
»
It's been awhile, it's been awhile.
I kinds forgot I even had this story. Sorry 😬
But I've corrected some things, edited the cover a little, and now I have fresh ideas for this book. But for the future I will tell you your supplies for this book.

You'll need Tissues for you emotional asses although I can't even blame you.
You'll need Water to control your thirst 'cause *Kevin Hart's Voice* "It's about to go down"
You'll need Headphones|Earbuds, whatever. 'Cause shit sounds better in your ears.
You'll also need a therapist because after reading you'll have the following
-Trust Issues (I have them)
- Emotional Issues
- Anger Issues ( I have 'em)
- Sleeping Issues
I have warned so don't be shocked.
ily xx