Chapter 38(The Dream Glamour World)

Start from the beginning

"Right..." was all the blind girl could say "Anyway, how about we do what we came here to do."

**********

They walked within the corridors of the headquarters. The headquarter was all pink and white. Some vases containing pink and red roses were kept as well. All Isabella can see was yellow due to her visions. She was behind Dorothy and kirsch, following them to a particular room.

Isabella took proper notice of mimosa's brother's and Dorothy's patterns. The pattern in Kirsch was the same as other royal families. Abundance of cherry blossoms decorated within his patterns, glowing in shades of pink. It looked gorgeous.

Dorothy was dark blue in color since she was a witch. However, there was something else she noticed, noting the dark green spots that she had become quiet accustomed too.

Is she also like the others? Isabella thought. Referring to other nobles with the green spots.

They soon reached a door. Kirsch stood at the side while the Witch Captain proceeds to open the door.

She turned to Isabella, "You ready?"

Isabella just nodded.

Dorothy looks at the door, opening it. Dorothy first made Isabella go inside. She then followed the girl behind.

They were now in a room which was also colored lilac. But this one was empty. There was nothing around.

The blind Golden Dawn looks around, "There's nothing here."

"I know." Dorothy said, "Let's get started. Shall we?" She flickered her fingers together. They both began to evaporate into nothingness. Nothing was left of them.

They both landed at a place which was completely out of its place. Things were floating around. This place was madness! Isabella's entire vision was all purple. Not even a single specs of black outline remained. It was a difficult and yet curious for the blind girl.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"We are in the dream world, dear." Dorothy sat on a floating chair as she told Isabella, "Welcome to my dream magic based glamour world. A place made of and for dreams." A teapot and cup came towards her pouring, "Would you?"

"I don't drink tea."

"Oh. Then how about..." The tea cup and pot both disappeared, replacing itself with a glass of orange juice, "This?"

Isabella blinked, taking the glass. She took a sip.

"Oh, by the way..." She smirked, "We would have a visitor with us."

"Who's that?"

"I AM HERE!"

Isabella noticed the other person approaching them. She was just like Dorothy in appearance and clothing. The only difference was that she had red tattoos around her cheeks. Her clothes were pure white. Isabella's lips were parted in surprise.

Her color... it was dark green.

Just like the figure in her dreams. But the patterns were just like the Captain of the Coral Peacocks... with no spots of eithers white or green.

She was an elf.

"Why hello there Reve."

Reve turned to see Isabella. She gasped.

Isabella blinked in confusion, "Ma'am?"

Reve's mouth was open in shock as she stared at the blind girl. The shock in her face was not something what Dorothy has seen before.

"Reve?"

Reve's expression quickly changed from shock to pure joy as a huge red blush was present at her face. She squeaked "DOROTHY, YOU'RE TERRIBLE AT DESCRIBTIONS! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SOMEONE BORING BUT I NEVER KNEW IT WOULD BE THIS GOOD!"

She immediately hugged Isabella who was still confused. What in the world was happening?

"You are the embodiment of adorable. I never knew you would be here. Dorothy told me so much about you!" She let's her go holding onto her hands, "Does he knows? Did he ever saw you? Why do you loos so much like him!?Oh so many questions yet no answers!" She squeaked.

Isabella was simply perplexed by all of this, "I'm sorry, what?"

"Reve calm down!" Dorothy came in between, "The poor girl is completely confused and unsure of what you're saying. Give her some space!"

"Oh I'm sorry..." she backed off a little, "But it was indeed good to meet you."

Isabella just blinked in confusion.

"Any who..." Reve continued, "Why not tell us about your dream?"

Isabella then explained her whole dream. From the times she hear a deep voice telling her that she won't have them from where she saw the battle between the first Wizard King and the demon.

"I believe this is very important and it's basically a puzzle you need to solve." Reve explained.

Isabella rested her chin on her fingers, "For that fight, I actually need a back ground of what truly happened that day."

"I think you already know that." Reve smiled, "Even though, I myself am an elf and yet I do not know what had happened at the day of massacre."

Isabella's gaze shifts to her in surprise, "The elves massacre?" Reve nodded, "That's right! The fight between the demon and Wizard King happened the same day the elves were massacred." She then frowned, "But then how did the demon appeared? It appeared right after the massacre."

"Perhaps you know the answer; just not fitting to you properly."

Isabella just hummed.

"Regarding the dream where you hear a voice saying that you can't have them, well... that's a bit difficult." Reve admitted.

"Do you think it's a fragment of your imagination?" Dorothy asked.

"No, I'm pretty sure I never heard anyone with such voice in reality." Isabella assured.

"I believe it could be a form of your worse fear." The Captain suggested, "You can't see and that is the reason why it has taken a lot at you."

"I honestly don't care too much about my eyes." Isabella admitted, "I have taken this blindness as my life and as my greatest strength." Her head slump down a little, "But regarding my family..."

Reve then suggested, "Is it possible that the voice is actually taunting you because you don't know your parents. Is that why its saying that you will never have them?"

Isabella was surprised to hear that, "I never thought like that." She gave a thoughtful look, "perhaps it is like that..." She then looks at Reve, "I apologize for being rude but... are you real? Or simply is Unsworth's imagination."

Dorothy and Reve exchanged looks, "All honest... sometime we don't know either." Dorothy then smiled, "If god has the power to make dreams possible, then I definitely would want Reve to be real. She is my bestie after all." She said placing an arm behind her back like a friend, making the latter grin.

Isabella grinned, definitely satisfied with the answer she got. She bowed respectfully, "Thank you for your help, Miss Reve."

"Oh! Do not worry! And call me Reve."

"Of course." She turned to Dorothy, "Should we go?"

Dorothy nodded, "It is time. Thanks again dear friend."

"Do come again and we'll have tea together. Or some drinks to cheer on for."

"In time we will. Thank you." Isabella smiled.

With that both Dorothy and Isabella vanished from the world of dreams as their forms evaporated.

Reve sighed, "I honestly never expected this, but I'm glad it happened. She indeed has a lot of mana in her. It's much more strong and dense than yours, old friend."