Chapter 66 (It has begun...)

"AAHHHH! I BLACK OUT!" Asta was awaken... but, "Whoa, for some reason my while body hurting a lot even and I'm dripping wet too! What's wrong with me!?" he stopped moving his body in a rather hilarious way.

"I liked it better when he was still knocked out." Yuno commented with a poker face.

"You're going to burst my ear drums, you dumb IDIOT!" Belle whined at him.

"Who are you callin- AHHHH! MY EAR HURTS TOO!"

"You're the worst." Belle muttered.

"THIS IS THE WORST!"

"You survived! I'm so relieved." Mimosa cheered with a smile.

"Welcome back!" Isabella smiled.

"Yeah, I'm glad we're a- AHHHAHAHAH!" he then turned his head to the side to where the dungeon once located was, "hey, where did the hideout go?"

"Crazy as it may sound..." Zora began, sitting on a ledge, "but it took off towards the royal capital while you were out cold."

"What do you mean it took off like ho- OWOWOWOWOWOOWO!"

"You're back alive just like you promised. You're lucky as a half dead pine I know."

"How's the capta- HAAAAHHHAHHH OW!"

Zora directed with his thumb, "she's unconscious but she'll pull through."

Meroleona was seen still unconscious as her was resting against a tree.

"Won't be up any time soon. I awake her but I don't have a death wish."

Asta still wincing turned to Isabella, "H- hey Izzy what's up with those pointy ea- OHOHOOWOOWOW!"

"Oh" she moved her hands, removing the fake elf ears from her ears, "Sorry about that. I just wanted to annoy Rhya. No other reason." She give sheepish chuckle.

"How come you know one of the Third Eye?" Yuno then asked.

"I just happened to run into him while doing some chores outside of the Golden Dawn headquarters. I didn't know that he was also a part of the Midnight Sun."

"And you know their leader too- OOWWWOWOW AHHHH!"

"I met him the same day I met Rhya. He sort of helped me while I was doubting to trust anyone at the very beginning." She give sad sigh, "I honestly think something wrong is happening. And he got caught up in a terrible hurricane of troubles."

"You made it." A familiar voice to the royal knights was heard as they turned their head to the source, "this is wonderful!"

"Mushroom man and the captain of the silve- AHHHHAHHHAHAHHH!"

"Two of our comrades seems to change side." The 'Mushroom man' spoke. He looked quite old due to his aged face but Isabella can see through her eyes that this man was not old. In fact he was close to William's age. He was a man with long, disheveled hair and a pair of circle-framed glasses. He wore the standard royal knight uniform. He continued, "Fortunately, we were able to escape using my mushroom spoke screen and the mobility boost from Nozel's magic."

This made Asta look in disbelief and sadness, "Really, them to- OUWOUWAAAAHHOOOUWWW"

Nozel hummed, giving a small glance to the anti-magic boy, Asta of the black bulls. He survived a battle terrible enough to put Meroleona in that condition."

"HARHARHARHAR!" Asta was grubbing down the healing herbs he picked out of nowhere, "HERBS WILL FIX YA! NO PROB" he then handed to Mimosa, "Here you guys can have some!"