Chapter 52(A Spark of Despair in him)

Dinner time was over and everyone was back in their sleeping quarters. Isabella was seen walking within the corridors of the Golden Dawn base. The lunar light of the moon shinning on the floor tiles of the base. A maiden's shadow moved in sync with Isabella's figurine. She was still wearing her white decorative frock with designs of leaves and branches around, making it look like if it were real. Her hair in a single braid, resting on her shoulder.

"Isabella!"

The blind girl turned to see Mimosa approaching her with a worried look "Are you alright? Where are you going?"

Isabella remained quiet. Her face remains emotionless. She turns her attention to the moon, up in the sky.

"I have something to do..." she spoke, "Something that I cannot waste the opportunity off at hand. It needs to be done right away..."

Mimosa blinked in confusion, "M-Maybe I should come with you?" she insisted

Isabella smiled reassuringly, "It's nothing important though. I promise it's nothing dangerous. I just need to help a friend feeling despair."

"Despair?"

Isabella nodded with a smile, "Sure. I know for a fact that they will bounce back to normal in no time despite the problem they are facing. But I really must check on them before anything happens."

Mimosa could only awe at her. She then smiled, "Sure Bella. You can go. But be back by an hour okay?"

Isabella smiled, "you have my word." She flicker her fingers together. Her broom floating towards her, coming to a stop right next to her. She stepped on it, "See you in an hour!"

Mimosa waved, "Bye Bella!"

************

Asta was seen sitting on a large stone which was half buried under the ground, having a dark expression on his face. Ever since his return from the infirmary, he has been pretty somber about all that took place.

The doctor open's word still ringing on his ears like a terrible reminder, which it truly was, "Asta, I believe you were hit by an ancient hex magic. On top of that, your bones have basically disintegrated. I'm afraid not even my magic will be able to heal you. I'm sorry to tell you this but you will never be able to wield a sword again."

He gritted his teeth in anger and utter sadness.

Little did he knew, he was being watched by his squad mates, who watched from behind a tree, not too far away from him.

However, they weren't the only one watching.

A certain blind girl watched from the sky as she hid above a cloud. In truth, she was actually sitting on her broom, resting on right hand. It almost looked like she was lying on it, making it look like she was resting on the soft cushions of the cloud.

"LIKE I'M GONNA GIVE UP!"

The squad members of Black Bulls flinched in surprise. Captain Yami hummed. Isabella, who lay above her broom, parted her lips in surprise.

"YOU GOT ME AGAIN FAT, YOU BIG JERK! BUT ALL YOU DID WAS GET ME MORE FIRED UP! I'M GONNA FIND A CURE FOR MY ARM FROM SOMEWHERE. DO YOU HERE ME!?"

The blind girl smiled in content. That was Asta alright. He will never give up.

"IF THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE THEN I WILL JUST FIGURE OUT A WAY TO FIGHT WITHOUT THEM!"

"You better not give up, Asta." Isabella smiled. She formed a light made butterfly within her left hand as she supported herself with her right hand.