Chapter 67 (Invasion and Blissful Memories)

Hage village was in chaos. A single possessed magic knight of the Purple Orca was using his magic poisoning almost all of the population. The villagers can feel their bodies being ripped apart from the inside. They can feel just how painful the poison was.

Sister Lily, who was protecting the children she was taking care of in the church and was doing everything to fight of the mage who started all this nightmare. She begged and pleaded to the mage to stop, for they had to suffer for something they had no involvement in. She begin to tell that the villagers here live a peaceful humble life with not much to have, other than having each other.

But the possessed mage remained unfazed, sprouting about killing all the human being of the kingdom.

Unable to bear to see the Sister in pain and struggle, little Nash activated his fire magic and sprinted towards the possessed mage, who activated his own plant poison magic to rid of the little boy.

And just in the nick of time, the blurry figures dashed towards the village, slashing of the plant poison magic away from Nash.

The children gasped. Sister Lily's eye held tears of relief and joy.

In front of her stood two familiar mages. In fact, two little boys she once raised as her own, now grown into brilliant magic knights of the clover kingdom.

"Asta... Yuno..."

"Father wake up!" Recca pleaded, "It's Asta! He's back!"

"And Yuno too!" Aruru encouraged.

Father Orsi struggled while he turned his lying position.

"You're really brave Nash." Yuno praised his foster younger brother with a smirk.

"Good job!" Asta give a determined smile.

"You mean that..." The little boy was at the verge of tears. He was relief and happy to see his older brothers were here to finally set the monster out of the village, "Thanks a lot you guys..."

"STAY BACK! IT'S OUT TURN NOW!"

**********

Both boys fought valiantly against the possessed poison plant magic mage, who was fighting with them at par level. The more powerful attack he threw at them the more power counter attack they strike back.

The villagers, still suffering from the poison magic were either unconscious or awake at the ordeal at hand. Soon they were all surrounded by a light barrier around them, their poison beginning to heal by the musical notes splashing on their wounds and poison patches. This lessened the pain by each second.

"Look at them now..." Nash awed at the strength of Asta and Yuno fighting the mage. Sister Lily holding onto him protectively "They're strong." Soon they both were surrounded by a light barrier, along with feeling their energies being replenish.

"Are you alright?" They looked up to see Isabella standing at the rooftop of the church, "Please remain calm." A soft smile on her face remained, "The Magic Knights are here to keep you save."

"Oh thank you!" Sister Lily beamed. She noticed every other villagers being held in a light barrier individually.

"Do not worry. My magic allows them to heal any sort of wound sickness from them. They will all regain their strengths in no time."

"Oh thank goodness!"

The possessed mage saw the source of the light barriers and used one of his attack on Isabella who calmly stood on the top of the church. The girl simply flicked her fingers as light shimmered on the vines that rushed towards her. It immediately stopped few feet away from her until it began to disintegrating instantly. This made the mage back away. Just a single glare from the girl was enough to put him at unease as he flinched, backing away. Of course the mage simply ignored the blind girl and continued to attack the teenage boys who countered each of his attacks and give him a new.