..thank you for destroying me..that night..

and..

making me who i am today.

"No one can break Kim Taehyung anymore..."

"Not even you."
-------
"Mr.Jeon,this are the list of business men attending the convention this evening and we're just waiting for your confirmation."

"Thank you."

Jungkook is currently sitting on his swivel chair and doing some paper works but as the CEO of the largest corporation and the youngest billionare in South Korea,he's still has a lot of things in his plate.

He placed the pen on the table and looked at the piece of paper that his secretary gave.

Making sure that the said convention is going to work out,he pointed on the list of names from other countries,reassuring he didn't missed someone whatnot.

He looked eagerly and seems everyone is well known until he came on the attendees that surnames starts with letter "K".

He spot a familiar name but his attention was caught by a young man,wearing a black leather jacket and ripped jeans,walking towards the other.

"Hey,Mr.CEO,you care to join Jennie and I for some late night drink?"

It was him.

The guy who's always by Jungkook's side.

Park Jimin.

"I can't,i have a convention to attend tonight and Lisa will surely get mad at me if i will."

"Tsss..come on!!Ever since you got married and become this big,you didn't had a chance to atleast have fun."

Jungkook just shook his head in disbelief and continue on checking where he left.

"Get your ass out of my office,Jimin..I don't have time for this."

Jimin arrogantly walked towards the other and sat on the chair in front of him while throwing shades and playing his fingers on the table.

"Hey,Jeon..you know what?"

Jungkook took a quick glance on the man and lift one of his eyebrow,waiting to hear what nonsense talk will be out of Jimin's mouth.

"I'm wondering,if Taehyung came back,your life wouldn't be like this."

His expression quickly changed and non voluntarily reached his ear,clenching his jaw and looking away.

"Shut up..i'm busy..get out of my office."

A giggle passed through Jimin's lips as he walked away from the younger,slamming the door and went his way out.

On the other hand,Jungkook was completely lostcin track on what he's doing.

Seems like,after a bunch of psychological sessions,his name still rings on his ear.

His doctor says that it's normal and one day,he'll forget it.

.
.
.
.
.
.