Dating Advice

Peter was in a situation. He needed help. And he only knew of two people who could help him in this instant.

"Clint!" Peter shouted as he ran inside of the compound, his jacket collar stuck up and his bag squwif on his shoulder.

Clint turned around quickly. Never, ever had he heard Peter use his first name, unless it was an emergancy.

"What's up kid?" Clint asked as Peter came to a skidding halt infront of him. 

"I need your help."

"Why? What have you done? Oh, god, if it means you've pranked Nat-"

"No, no. I'd never do that. I can learn from other people's mistakes on that part." Peter told his elder, his mind heading to what Bucky and Sam had done just last week.

"Then what's happened?"

"I need advice."

Clint stopped. "What sort of advice?"

"You're married, right? Well, I need...dating advice."

Clint beamed with joy, "Aww, our spider-kid is growing up."

"I'm serious. Please help me. I asked her out on a whim, I can't remember the details, I'm surprised I didn't black out when I did." Peter rambled.

"Okay, so, step 1 is done. When did you say you'd meet her for your date?"

"The Christmas Square. I had been planning on the library but then, I remember, it caught on fire and you're not allowed within a block radius of it." Peter explained.

"Okay. Have you told May?"

Peter shook his head. "Not yet. I came straight here, I can't ask Tony because...I think May would kill both him and me before we're done. Also, I - I've seen you with Laura, and I don't want to mess this up. I like MJ, and I want it to go well."

Clint smiled, Peter reminded him of when he was his age. Nervous, worried, freaked out over the fact that the girl of his dreams had actually said yes to go out with him.

"Okay, what time?"

Peter was confused. "Time?"

"Yeah, what time did you say you'd pick her up?"

Peter panicked. "6? I think."

Clint let out a breath. "Okay, you're gonna need help, come on."

As the pair left, they headed straight for Peter's apartment. Walking in, May was sat on the back of the sofa reading a book.

"Hey! Where've you been I though-"

That was when May saw Clint. "Oh, is...has something happened?"

"Peter's growing up."

May went wide eyed. "You finally asked her!?" She shouted exitedly.

"And he needs help."

May smiled with a chuckle. "Just like your dad. Come on, I'll lead the way.

The three of them, or rather Clint and May, with Peter trailing behind confused as to how the pair knew what each other was going on about, headed towards the storage room May had that was filled with mainly junk. Walking to the back, May finally found what she'd been looking for.

"Here it is." May smiled.

Taking a look inside, Clint smiled. "It may be a little big, however, I can get Lila to sow up the holes."

"What.." Peter gave a nervous chuckle. "What's going on?"

"Well, taking from what you usually wear, I.e, the semi blood stained clothing, that even Shields washers can't get out, you are going to need a jumper." Clint chucked him a dark blue one. "A shirt." Clint chucked him one, similar to the one he wore yesterday, however less...blood stained. "And, lets not forget, a hat. We don't need anyone catching a cold."

Peter caught all three items in his arms. "Were these dad's?" Peter asked, looking down.

"They was, and that was his lucky jumper and hat."

Peter gave a confused face before May went on to explain. "It's the ones he wore on his date with your mom when he first asked her. He believed it to be lucky as he never thought your mom would actually say yes. I'm sure there is pictures of your dad in it, in her somewhere."

Peter gave a warm smile. "Thank you, for keeping them."

Clint soon spoke, hurrying them up since they only had a few hours to work with until 6pm in two days...