SpiderWitch

"Wanda, honey!" Peter called out as he entered their home.

"We're in here!" She called back.

For the past 8 years, Peter and Wanda had been together and couldn't of been any happier. Four years in, Peter proposed and the pair got married. 7 months later Wanda found out she was pregnant with their daughter.

"I picked up a couple of things from the store - wow, and what are you meant to be?" Peter asked his daughter.

She was dressed in a red witches dress which contained black lace, however it had a blue sash around the middle, and a couple of web patterns splatter around the skirt of the her dress.

A large smiled beamed on his daughters face, "I'm a Spiderwitch."

Peter shared a look with his wife which contained joy yet a small confusion.

"Morgan helped her pick it out. Apparently its a combination of both of our suits."

Peter lifted his head, "Ah, okay. So your two avengers in one?"

She gave a nod of the head, "Yes!"

"What time is Morgan coming again?" Peter asked, turning to look at Wanda.

"In a couple of minutes."

Peter looked towards his daughter, "Have you got everything?"

"Yes." She replied.

Right on cue, Morgan ran the door bell and Harper practically flew down the stairs and towards the door.

"Harp, be careful" Peter chuckled as he came downstairs, Wanda behind him.

"Hey Pete, Hey Wanda" Morgan said geeting them while Harper hugged the life out of her.

"I see your the one who..."

Morgan nodded, "Oh, yeah. She couldn't make up her mind, and it was actually Bucky who came up with the name."

"Really?" The pair said in shock.

"Don't tell him I told you that. I'm already dead for helping Clint glitter bomb his shower head." 

During their last prank wars, Morgan had to become a double agent but rather than team up with Sam like Bucky had suspected, she teamed with Clint. 

Soon enough, Harper kissed her parents goodbye while she went out with Morgan to go trick-or-treating.

"What do you think that'll happen this time?" Wanda asked her husband, her head resting on his shoulder from behind, her arms wrapping diagonally around his chest as they both snuck a peak out of from behind their cutains.

"Well...what happened last year?" Peter asked.

"Bucky and Sam decided to start a prank war. They followed Steve, Clint, Morgan and Harper for several blocks before finally backing them into an ally before dumping a shit-tone of glitter all over them. Remember? Christmas Eve, we were still finding pieces of glitter in Harper's hair."

The pair shared a laugh at the thought. It was like they were sneaking in to the house in the middle of the night and kept pouring it all over her.

"Yeah. I think Pepper nearly killed Sam and Bucky. The pair made Steve change the locks on their doors." Peter told her.

As the evening continued, the pair sat down on the sofa switching on the TV. 

"How do you think our little Spiderwitch is doing?" Wanda asked, her arm resting around Peter's torso.

"Well, she's probably got enough candy to keep her running until next christmas, if Sam and Bucky are involved, enough glitter do fill an entire billboard on the west coast-"

Wanda smiled, "That's not the one I was talking about..."

Peter tilted his head, "Then who are you - oh my god, your---"

Wanda sat up, a smile on her face, a hand on her stomach. 

"I am."

Peter quickly sat up and hugged his wife.

"When? How- well I know how, Your pregnant?" 

Wanda nodded with a smile, "Yes."

Peter quickly pulled Wanda in for a kiss, her returning.

"When did you find out?" Peter asked her.

"Two weeks ago," She told him, "I wanted to get the doctors approval before I said anything incase it was just a fluke."

Peter placed a gentle hand on her stomach.

"Harper's going to be a big sister, I wonder how she'll take it?"

Wanda smiled, "Well seeming as she loves Morgan as a big sister, I'm pretty sure she'll love being one herself."

For the rest of the night, they sat watching movies and talking about how the others will take the news. If it was anything like last time, then they'd have to get another cold towel for Tony.