Web of truth

Requested by tessalucy. Peter is Clint's biological son. He is the eldest of the four Barton children. He is Spider-Man and has been for 3 years but they don't know. Also, Clint's farm is like, 40 minutes away from the compound in this.

Enjoy! <3

It had been maybe a week or so now since Cooper had caught Peter climbing back in through his window at 2 in the morning. Cooper had been up and could see Peter's bedroom light from beneth his door, but when he opened the door, thinking his brother was just studying or watching TV, he found Peter in a Spider-Man suit, or rather...his suit.

Peter made Cooper promise that he wouldn't tell their mom or dad, or anyone for that matter.

"Why?" Cooper questioned.

"Why? Because if they knew what I was doing every night then they'd kill me, that's why!"

Cooper promised, but the thing was, Cooper didn't exactly like hiding things from his parents, especially if it consered his siblings. He worried every night that Peter would get hurt, not realising that Peter's healing factors were more than perfect and that he would be fine within a few hours, if he did get hurt.

Cooper's mind ran wild. This was how Peter never got scared when they tried to scare him. He knew they was coming. This was how Peter managed to catch things before they fell, thinking it was just a fluke and maybe Peter just had really good reflexes.

Still, the more Cooper thought about it, the more it made him think...should he tell him mom and dad? Clint was apart of the Avengers and Shield had been trying to find out the web-slingers identity ever since he appeared 3 years ago now. Wouldn't he be doing them a favour by telling them? And wouldn't he be saving Peter by telling them? Granted, he could catch 300 pounds worth of a car going at 50 miles an hour, but still, wouldn't he be protecting his brother?

The next morning, Cooper decided he'd have to tell his parents about Peter's little secret. After all, Peter could get seriously hurt, couldn't he?

Cooper made breakfast that day to surprise his parents before making them sit down.

"Coop, what's wrong?" Clint asked his son whilst Cooper tried to calm his neveres.

"Well..." Cooper panicked. Should he tell them? No, no, he should. It's the right thing to do, isn't it? "Well...was - who - He.."

Laura smiled. "Cooper, just tell us?"

That was when his other siblings came down the stairs. "Morning mom, morning dad." They all said passing them.

Peter kissed his mom on the cheek before placing two sliced of toast in the toaster. "You got somewhere you need to be?" Clint said with a curious smile to his son.

Peter smiled, rushing about the place, placing things into his backpack. "Betty called me, something about a meeting for decathalon. I've got to be at school early anyway, I have a pop quiz in History and then a mock test in Chemistry."

Peter quickly buttered his toast, kissing Laura on the cheek once more, kissing the top of Lila's head, and shaking the top of Nate's. "Oh! Also, I might be late after school today."

"Again?" His mom asked him.

"If, whatever Betty was going on about when she said what she said all in one breath before hanging up, more than likely, MJ will have another meeting after school."

Laura nodded. "Okay, well, don't be too late."

"I won't. Love you."

Peter then rushed out of the door and towards the beat-up truck that Peter managed to restore around a year ago. It had been broken down for years but then, he needed a way to get to school and since he got his licence, Laura allowed him to fix it up.