Trip to Haveli

So guys I am here with my next part ...
Hope you enjoy it..
plz do vote and comment...
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The day of the trip came. Oberoi Mansion and Sana Mansion were filled with noises of everyone making sure everything is ready for them to leave.

Oberoi Mansion....

Janvi:"Om tu rudra ko dekh. Pata nahi kahan gayab hai subhe se"

Om:"Mom woh so gaya"

Janvi:"What?!"

Tej:"Abhi 1 ghante pehele hi toh uthaya tha isse"

Om:"Haan actually woh Fresh hoke kaprde badal ke so gaya couch pe"

Janvi:"Hey bhagwan yeh lardka kya hai"

Om:"It's okay mom me dekhta hoon"

Janvi:"Haan pls om jaldi"(Om left)"Tej Aap please ek baar Shakti ji se poochiye ki woh kab tha nikalenge"

Tej:"yeah I'll call him"

Janvi headed to Dadi's room to call her. On the other hand Om brought out a half asleep rudra who kept bumping into Om as they walked outside. After 30 mins everyone was ready to leave in Oberoi mansion. Janvi Tej and Dadi were heading in one car while Shivomru were in one car. There were 2 other car filled of security guards, khanna and those cars also stored some wedding stuff.

Meanwhile in Rana Mansion....

The things here were almost the same. Everyone was up early doing last min arrangement before heading out to the cars. Anika who was so not a early riser was in her car sleeping while everyone rushed here and there.

Pinky:"Gauri bhavya tum dono humhare saath chalo. Waise bhi Anika toh soyi hui hai backseat me toh Woh Arnav aur Khushi ke saath aa gayegi"

Gauri:"Okay maa"

Shakti:"Arnav usko utha dena kab tak soyegi"

Arnav:"Its okay chote papa sone do usko"

Khushi:"Haan chote papa waise bhi uder jake already agale 2 hafte bahut hectic hai"

Pinky:"Tum dono ne toh sachi me unko laad aur pyaar se bigard ke rakha hai. Susural jake bhi itni hi late tak soyegi toh?"

Bhavya:"Maa aap Shivaay bhaiya ko nahi janti woh already jante hai ki di ek kumbkaran hai."

Gauri:"Aur woh di ko ek princess ki tarah rakhenge. Toh princesses ke liye early morning uthna zarori thori"

Pinky:"Tum dono na aapni khabo ki duniya se nikalo. Haan Shivaay aur Oberoi bahut acche hai per Anika us ghar ki bahu bane ja rahi hai. har ek lardkiyon ko aapni kuch addatain badalni pardti hai shaadi ke baad"

Shakti:"Yeh sab chordiya pinky ji Tej ka phone aaya tha woh log nikal rahe hai"

Arnav:"Hum bhi nikalte hai phir"(All settled down in their cars and left. Same as oberoi, Rana's also had few cars of security following them)

The whole ride was about 4 hours. They had planned to make a stop in the middle for having meal together and also for relaxing before driving again for 2 hours as the road to the Haveli as it nears the Haveli was very rough and bad. Also the second half of the route is through just montains and plain grass areas.

Anika who opened her eyes after god know how kuch time. Saw her Bhaiya and Bhabhi busy talking as they drove. She sat up and looked outside to see them still being in city area.

Khushi:"Uth gayi Ani"

Anika:"Ji bhabhi"

Arnav:"Good morning Ms. kumbkaran "

Anika:"Bhaiiiii"

Arnav:(chuckles )"Accha 20 min me hum sab ek dhaabe pe rukenge"

Anika:"okay bhai"(She sat down and pulled her phone out. As she hummed to the music in the car she scrolled through Instagram)

The Car came to a stop at a signal and she looked out to see a black car coming to a stop next to their. She was about to go back to scrolling when she looked closely through the tinted glass she was a fimilar figure in the driver's seat. She looked at the car closely realizing it was Shivaay's car.

She looks back to see Her parents car and in front of them another car from oberoi mansion.

Anika:"Bhai horn bajao na"

Arnav:"What? pagal hai kya"

Anika:"Bhai please na bagal me dekho"

Arnav:"Kya dekhon car hi toh hai"

Anika:"Shivaay ki car hai now horn bajao"

Arnav:"me nahi baja raha. Isse lagega me koyi pagal insan hoon"

Khushi:"Is Boring insan se kya umeed Ani. Ruk "(She unbuckled her self and leaned in a little and pressed the horn twice )

Arnav:"What the ...KHUSHI"

Khushi:(Sitting back innocently )"Kya Arnav ji"

Meanwhile Arnav and khushi got into a silly argument about her little act. on the other hand. In Shivaay's car, Shivaay was driving while Rudy was playing games on his phone and Om was busy chatting with Shivaay. They stopped at a red light when they heard a loud or to say 2 loud beeps. Shivaay looks to the side and see Anika who had her window down smiling at him while in front Arnav and khushi talking about something. He couldn't tell what but he could tell that it was something sort for silly nok jhok and for sure Arnav was losing.

Before Shivaay could roll down his window and smiles at his jaan, Rudy beat him as he rolled his window down almost yelling Hiii.

Rudy:"Hiiii Bhabhiiii"

Om:"Pagal woh bagal me hi hai chila kyun raha hai"

Rudy:"Owww Ooooo"

Anika smiled seeing them while even Arshi had stopped their nok jhok and waved at Shivomru. By now the signal turned Green. Everyone started to drive. As Anika's car moved foward she looked at Shivaay who winked at her without anyone's notice, She blushed sitting back in her place.

After 10 mins or so All cars came to the dhaba. Everyone got out and relaxed for 30 mins. They ordered something to each and even went to the restroom if needed.

After the 30 mins ended, They all settled down in the car and started the second half of the journey to the haveli..

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Everyone reaches the Haveli and soon the wedding functions begin"

STAY SAFE EVERYONE 💖