Wedding dates

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Everyone set up of the game and sat in a circle. They set a timer on the videos so the song automatically stops after a certain time limit.

Anika brought a ball and everyone started to pass the parcel. The music stopped and the parcel landed on Gauri.

Khushi:"Gauri...okay toh I'll give u a task. You have to..umm you have to propose to om in salman khan style"

Gauri:"What?"

Anika:"Good on bhabhi"

Gauri:"Ok..so umm"(She stands up and Stands in front of om who also stood up. She  Takes the goggles from the stand and puts them on. Then she kneels down and takes his hands in her hands)"Mr. omkara Singh oberoi tere do mast mast nain mere dil ka le gaye chain. Dil me bas ke humhe bechain kar gaye. yeh dilo ki dastaan ho umer bhar. dilo ka mela ho humsafar. Kya aap humse pyaar karenge zindagi bhar"

Rudy:(Whistling )"Woohoooo"(While everyone clapped and the game began again . This time it landed on Rudra.

Anika:"Ru I'll give u a task. One min come here "(She whispered something in his ear while be looked at wide eyed before giggling )

Rudy:"Me abhi aaya. Di aapka room"

Anika:"Aage se left"(Rudy nodded and left)

Shivaay:"Jaan what dare did u give him"

Anika:"Patience Shivaay patients you will see. I think we all should stand up for this"(Everyone looked at her confused and stood up.)

Soon After few mins they heard a song come up and everyone looked shocked up front to see Rudy in a lehenga dressed like a girl.

Laila main Laila, aisi hoon Laila
Har koi chaahe mujhse milna akela (x2)
Jisko bhi dekhun (aa haa)
Duniya bhula doon (aa haa)
Majnu banaa doon (aa haa)
Aisi main Laila
(O Laila…)

Rudy danced and came to Shivaay and Om dancing around them while other just stood there shocked. Anika on the other hand was enjoying the show laughing her head off.
Rudy pulled Bhavya and danced with her while she just stood there shocked looking at him. He then pulls Anika and Khushi who also came out of her shock and was enjoying the seen.

Ho.. ye kaise hain lamhein
Jo itne haseen hain
Meri aankhein mujhse
Yeh kya keh rahi hain
Tum aa gaye ho (aa haa)
Yakeen kaise aaye (aa haa)
Ye dil keh raha hai (aa haa)
Tumhe chhu ke dekhun

The boys stood there shocked while all the girls had now recovered from the shock and were enjoying. Rudy heads to Arnav and Shivaay. He links his arms around them and dances while khushi and Anika are laughing in the corner looking at the seen.

Laila main Laila, aisi hoon Laila
Har koi chaahe mujhse milna akela
Laila o Laila Laila
Aisi tu Laila
Har koi chaahe tujhse
Milna akela
O Laila, aaha, aaha, aaha…
Laila Laila…
Hey Hey…
Hey...

Soon the song came to a stop as everyone started laughing at the scene.

Rudy:"Ab me chali...Toddles"(He says like a girl before running into Anika's room again)

Anika:(Tears in her eyes due to laughing )"Oh my gosh I am dead "

Om:"I should have recorded it"