Outbursts

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment ...
Here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Next morning.....

Anika woke up...seeing her cuddling Shivaay she smiled and closed her eyes....but soon opened them wide remembering their situation.....She tries to get away but Shivaay grip around her waist tightens as he turns keeping his head in her neck....

Anika:(tears form in her eyes as she thinks to herself)"kyun Shivaay kyun....kyun mera yeh decision itna muskil bana rahe hai aap... maine decide kar liya hai ki me aapse door ho jaongi.. phir kyun aap muhje aapne itne karib rakh rahe hai...kyun...."(her one tear falls on Shivaay....making him move. as he lossen his grips around her waist...anika storms into the restroom leaving Shivaay....Shivaay feels the wetness on his cheek and understands she was crying....)

Anika goes in the restroom and crys....after few mins of crying her heads to take a shower and gets ready....she comes out to see Shivaay sitting on the bed tensed...ignoring him she heads to the kitchen to see breakfast already made and her favorite...She sighs and sits down to eat...as she finishes eating she see Shivaay coming out of the bedroom all dressed up...

Anika:"aaj 1 bhaje tak ghar pe guest aa rahe hai..."

Shivaay:"guest?"

Anika:"haan aryan...."

Shivaay:(gets angry)"woh kyun aa raha hai.."

Anika:"kyun ka kya matlab...muhjse milne aur kis liye..."

Shivaay:(to himself )"saala kal hi toh milla tha aur kitna milna hai.."(his thoughts were broken by anika)

Anika:"toh maine omru or Bhavya gauri ko bhi bolaya hai...(Shivaay just nodded...)

Shivaay:(seeing anika starting her prep for dinner)"me help kar deta hoon..."

Anika:"its okay I can manage..."(she said not looking at him)

Shivaay:"anika why are u behaving with me like this..."(he said irritated seeing no respond Shivaay pulled anika towards him causing her to crash into him..)"for god sake say something..."

Anika:(struggling in his grip )"muhje aapse baat nahi karni Shivaay leave me..."

Shivaay:"kyun kyun baat nahi karni...tumhe shayad pata nahi per tumhari chuppi muhje under hi under khaye ja rahi hai..."

Anika:"haan toh aapki chuppi ne bhi muhje bahut hurt kiya tha kal...Aapne nahi socha ki muhje kaisa laga hoga when u ignored me straight for a day....abhi toh 3 ghante bhi nahi hui...."(she said pushing him away....as she started to leave to the room Shivaay held her hand and pinned her to the wall)

Shivaay:"I know Maine tumhe hurt kiya...but I the process I also got hurt...I also felt the pain of ignoring u....per me kya karta...muhje darr tha ki...ki..kahin me woh...sapna..."

Anika:(confused )"sapna...Shivaay kya hua hai..."

Shivaay:"anika I don't know when....i dont know why...but i feel am attraction towards u....i dont want to give it the name of love or like because I myself am not sure what it is...all I know is that i feel some special connection towards u...which i didn't feel for anyone in my whole life span...and i dont want my stupidity to ruin what we have ....ur friendship is very important to me...I dont know why or how but I just feel some connection with u and I dont want something so stupid as a dream or as a mistake to mess it up and that why I started to ignor u. ...but failed"(anika looked on shocked...she was happy with Shivaay confession and also understood his dilemma )

Anika:(cupping his face)"Shivaay it's okay....I understand...nothing will happen to our friendship no matter what....per plz dont ignore me...plz...I want to go back to being ur panda...plz..."(Shivaay nods and hugs her ...and she smiles in his embrace..)"pkay chaliye now help me make Aryan favorite food..."

Shivaay:"do I have to..."(he said sulking )

Anika:"yes common chop chop..."(she said pushing him inside the kitchen...)

They took 2 hours for preparing the food and setting the house...these 2 hours were actually fun for them....Cooking together....doing masti....little bit flirting ..and so on.....but as known good time goes by quickly....it was already about 12:30....Anika rushed Shivaay to get dressed but all Shivaay was thinking about was how to keep anika away from aryan...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Will update next part soon...
Sorry for the short update....didn't have much time to write it....

Precap:"Guest at home....Shivaay jealousy and aryan fiancee entry...."

"