Avoiding

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Anika woke Shivaay up from his wild dream...

Shivaay:"fhat the wack...(anika looks on confused  while Shivaay  thinks in his mind)"what the hell was that....dream dekha toh dekha per anika ka...or anika ka bhi dekh toh itna wild...chi chi chi chi chi....hey raam Shivaay tu pagla gaya hai....ganga jake nahana parega....chiiiii....or agar isko (anika) ko pata chala na toh mere chote chote tukare karke khud kha jayegi..."

Anika:"Shivaay aap theek toh hai na..."(she said moving her hands forward to touch his forehead but Shivaay jerks back)

Shivaay:"haan haan haan me ..me theek hoon...."(he said before dashing into the restroom...)

In the bathroom...

Shivaay stood in front of the mirror washing his face with the water....

Shivaay:"yeh kya ho raha hai....Shivaay tu pagal ho gaya hai...Tu anika ko kis..."(he shakes his head)"nahi nahi nahi....the kya soch raha hoon me...Anika se door rehena hi theek rahega..."(he nodded to himself and left the restroom )

The whole evening Shivaay avoided having conversations with Anika...if she talked to him he replies were short like "hmm" or "okay". He even slept before than usual or let's say pretended to sleep...

Next day...

As decided by the gang they all were gonna explore the city of Delhi....and have fun..but they all met at shivika's apartment for breakfast....

Anika:(coming out after being ready to see Shivaay in the kitchen..)"aare Shivaay aap ready ho gaye...great....wait me help karti hoon.."

Shivaay:"Nahi nahi Anika me kar longa.."

Anika:(in her mind)"Anika?....Shivaay toh muhje hamesha panda and koyi or nickname se bulaye hai phir aaj panda....(she thought feeling hurt...before she can say anything the door bell ring..she went and opened the door to see Rikara and ruvya...)

They came and settled down in the hall when Shivaay came out with breakfast....

Rudy:"Wow bhaiya... aapne itna sab bana liya.."

Shivaay:"haan rudy ab pure din ghoomna hai toh nastase toh accha karna hoga na.."

Bhavya:(taking a bite)"bhaiya aapke hanth me toh jadu hai...itna accha khana kahan se sikha banana.."

Shivaay:"kahi se nahi ....its my hobby...aapne aap hi aa gaya.."

Gauri:"that's nice...right di.."(she said looking at anika who was lost in her thoughts )"Dii..."

Anika:"yeah...yeah...."

Bhavya:"Kahan khoyi ho aap di.."

Anika:"kahi nahi.."(They talked for a while than headed out )

Outside....

As they reach out they decide that taking 1 car is better then 2, it will be more fun if they drive together....but the problem is they only had a 5 seater car...so Shivaay booked a 7 seater car.....Om was going to drive....Gauri and bhavya sat at the back and in the middle anika...she hoped Shivaay will sit next to her but Shivaay asked rudy to sit in the middle as he wants to sit in the passenger seat...when rudy tried to argue he shut him off by his glare...Anika felt hurt that Shivaay didn't want to sit with her but when gauri noticed this and asked her what happened she just shrugged and said "nothing "....

Om:"pehele India gate chalte hai.."

Other:"Sure..."

Gauri:"om ganna chalana plz.."(om nodded and started the radio)