Nok Jhok

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment....
Here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Next morning....

Shivaay was sleeping peacefully when the sunlight hits him.....he slowly opens his eyes and leaves weight on his chest....and he turns to see anika sleeping on his chest .....almost fully on him....

Shivaay:"fhat the wack...."(he slowly nudges her but she doesn't move a little...)"wah kya lardki hai...kal khud hi kehe rahi thi ki pillow wall may break karna...or khud dekho....(shaking her)"anika.....anika...."(but being  khubkaran anika didn't wake up....instead she turns to the other side...which makes shivaay being able to get  up from the bed.....he gets up and goes to the restroom to freshen up.....after sometime he comes out looking all handsome.....)

He was standing in front of the mirror setting  his hair

He was standing in front of the mirror setting  his hair....while humming a song....when a alarm rings....to turns back to see anika still half sleep turning off the alarm...

Anika:(eyes closed....half asleep while turning the alarm off)"aare yaar yhe alarm jaise bakwas cheese duniya me aayi hi kyun  puri neend ka punchar kar diya...."(again keeps the blacket over her head...)

Shivaay:(going to her side of the bed)"oh hello  Mrs. Khubkaran agar college ke liye late nahi hona toh jaldi utho..."

Anika:"peheli baat me khubkaran nahi or dusari baat thori der me uth jaongi..."

Shivaay:"haan haan jaise college toh tumhare papa ka hai....ki tum 30 min late aao..."

Anika:(still under the covers...)"Delhi tum agar muhje 5 min sone nahi  doge or me time pe kaise uthongi..."

Shivaay:"woh toh tum kabhi nahi uth paogi kyunki tum already late ho....20 min bacche hai college suru hone me..."

Anika:(waking up in a jerk)"kya....o beti ki aaj toh me gayi..."(she rushed into the bathroom to get dressed...after about 10 mins anika came out...)

She rushed to pick up her phone to see it being 8:00 and college starts at 9:00

Anika:(angered by shivaay prank ....yelling)"bagard billa...."