"ye-ye-yes,mom" Padmini's demeanour changed in the speed of light.The once bubbly young teenager now looked so conscious and scared.

Anniriddhi felt a shiver running down her spine intimidated by Indrani's presence.

Indrani Devi Singh Rathore was for sure a woman well groomed and disciplined.Her intimidating aura followed her everywhere like her shadow dominating every living soul within the same premises as hers.

Her son,Abhimaan Tej Singh Rathore the ruthless politician possessed the same persona as his mother.Without a doubt,he was Indrani's son.Those same pair of Hazel eyes,the same pointed nose.
As if arrogancy ran in there blood,the mother and son duo possessed the same arrogance as their ancestral ornaments.

Abhimaan though cold and arrogant,his greek god like features never failed to arise butterflies in her stomach.Granted,he never really paid her a single glance nor did he ever try to start up a conversation with her,yet,it didn't stop him from sweeping her off her feet.Anniriddhi felt rather stupid for falling in love with a man that she only had aquantainced.

"Everybody disperse to your own room we don't want to spend the night with the new couple.Now,do we?" Indrani Devi said making her snap out of her thoughts.

An awkward silence engulfed the room.All the ladies after passing nervous glances towards each other departed from the room.

"She didn't need to be so rude"
"Oh such an arrogant lady!"
"I pity the bride"
"I bet the bride would have to go through her tantrums everyday."
"Oh poor girl!"
Sentences as such rang arround the hallway as they made their way to their destined rooms.

Aniridhi felt as if her heart will rip out of its ribcage. Her hands trembled. She caught the lady of the house Indrani Devi throw her a hateful glance.

"Finding up a rich husband to climb up the social ladder must have been you,middle class girls' favourite hobby?"
Said Indrani with a smirk.
"So,am I right or am I right?" She let out a bone-chilling chuckle.

Anniriddhi reluctantly kept her mouth sealed dominated by the petrifying woman's voice.

"If you think by marrying Tej you will find a way to this vast empire then you have got another thing coming."

"pardon?"Anniriddhi said with a barely audible voice.

"Oh my my! Stop with the act! Your secret is safe with me,don't worry."Indrani further trailed and said "I've seen enough filthy woman such as of you to last me a life time."A dangerous smile broke out in Indrani's face as she finished her sentence.

A lone tear escaped her beautiful orbes that glistened like pearls.

to be continued....

_________________________________________

>>A U T H O R ' S N O T E<<
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

So , you guys that w a s i t!!! I'm new to this field of writing and is just a minor who is experiencing the art of writing. I hope you guys keep up with me and point out my mistakes,I'd be grateful if you do so.

D O V O T E
&
C O M M E N T

F O L L O W M E O N I N S T A ~
@SHESLAYS16

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□