chapter 1

>> O V E R C O M I N G H E R S E L F<<
-P A D M I N I

_________________________________________

Pain.
That is something she has been familiar with since these passed 4 years.

Everything used to be just perfect in her life.But not everything remains the same forever.

The once bold woman is now nothing but a broken lifeless soul.

She now lies on the floor beside her bed,her dark pool of black orbes glistening with tears as she stares at the reflection of a woman that has lost her life a long ago but is still breathing.If only her breathing would stop,she'd be completely lifeless with no more pain to endure.

A small tear escapes her eye as she takes in the whole reflection of the woman.
Her dark pool of eyes that once shimmered with pride of her achievements and showed how confident she is now are dull with no emotions to reflect but only showed the agony she's been enduring.
Her once beautiful face that used to be covered with makeup and was praised for is now where bruises have made their home in.
Her beautiful full lips that were so luscious naturally and were once adorned with lipsticks are now bruised and are adorned with her dry blood.
Her once toned body that was praised about is now nothing but a shelter to the whip marks.

As if the wounds and bruises are fond of her body,they appear everyday with a new cause and inflicts more pain upon her.

She sobs as she just cannot accept her ownself that has changed so much in these four years.She cannot take any more pain.Her mind is just numb with nothing to think about but only pain.

It is like she has become a permanent shelter for agony,pain and humiliation.

It pains to hear everyone calling her names.It pains to get bruised everytime.It pains to see her own husband whip her everyday for petty things.It pains to feel the iron rod burning her skin.It pains as the knife slices her skin.It pains as every family member of her degrades and questions her dignity.

She just cannot take it anymore.She's done! She's done letting everyone question her dignity.She's done letting her husband and his family bruise her for her every small mistake.She's done being the punching bag for the entire family.She's done being humilated.And above all she's just done with her life that is full of agony

SHE'S JUST DONE WITh.
EVERYTHING!

She cannot take this anymore.She has to let herself free from this hell.She has to be free.

SHE JUST HAS TO BE FREE!