After getting out of the factory, he checks the cash that his boss gave him.

"f@#k! 10credits!"

He received 10 additional credits, and it's not even enough for one bowl of street noodles.

"Severance bonus my ass what a cheap bastard,"

Even though he doesn't need the money, he still can't stop cursing.

Next stop, bank. Universal United Bank 'UUB' the biggest bank in the United government.

"Good morning sir, what can I do to help you?"Said the beautiful teller in the UUB...

"I would like to open an account."

"No problem, sir, what kind of account would you like to open?" said the teller with a smile.

"Can you give me a suggestion?"

"Sure!, first, can I ask you what's the purpose of you opening an account?" said the teller with a soft and professional voice.

"Oh, it's for personal and online transactions."

"Can you elaborate on what kind of online transaction?"

"For trading, I mean stocks trading."

"Oh, in that case, an open savings account will do, sir."

"Open? Does that mean there's a closed savings account?"

"Yes sir, A closed saving account can only be deposited from a registered account, meaning if I want to deposit to a closed saving account, the owner of the account needs to register my account first in order for me to send money to that account. Closed savings account mainly used for the company to pay its employees."

"I see," Arc said while nodding in understanding.

"The other is a regular saving account."

"A regular saving account can only accept money from a local source, a bank account from a different city can not deposit money from a regular saving account.

The advantage of a regular saving account is its low maintenance fee, a client who owns a regular saving account only need to maintain 50 credit on his account to prevent it from closing."

"OH!"

"Parents mainly used this kind of account to give allowances to their kids." said the teller, still maintaining a professional smile.

"Yeah, I remember I used to have this kind of account before."

"That's right," said the teller.

"As for open accounts, anyone can deposit money on the account, and it's also easier to move money around as well. Since it doesn't need too much verification, but you don't have to worry about security, your money is secured and insured any money less than 1million Ugcredit is secured and under insurance. If you plan on moving more than a million, I suggest you open a business or private account."

"So, what's the maintenance for an open savings account?"

"1000 Ugcredit."

"I see. Then I would like to open an open savings account, please."

"No problem, may I have your citizen I'd please."

Arc gave his citizen ID, 2 minutes later, the registration was complete.

"Sir. Arc D. Grand, how much would you like to deposit for the initial deposit?" Asked the Teller.

Arc is not surprised by such a fast transaction, since the implementation of citizen ID 200 years ago all citizen information are recorded in the single ID system. And over the last two centuries, the citizen ID system has already been perfected.

"20000 Ugcredit."

"Sir, may I know where or what's the source of the money?"

"This is just a standard question when you're opening an account to prevent any illegal use of the account."

"No problem I sold one of my dad old machine,"

"Do you have any documentation?"

"Sadly no, it's a cash basis transaction,"

"Can you tell me what your dad does for a living?"

"My dad used to be a chief engineer in pan trans Corp."

"I see, let me verify it first gives me a second."

The Teller types something from on her computer; she already knows the name of Arc's parents since it's included in his information from his citizen ID.

A few seconds later. I see I'm sorry to hear about your parents.

"No problem,'' said Arc."

"Everything checks out, sir."

Arc gave the 20k Ugcredit that's been produced from his paper currency factory machine. His face shows no emotions, but inside his heart is beating so fast he can almost hear it he was afraid it will come out as counterfeit.

He waited for the Teller to complete the transaction...

"Sir Arc, thank you for choosing Universal United Bank. Here's your citizen I'd, your account is already linked to your ID, anything else I can help you with?" Said the beautiful teller while smiling at him.

He was about to say goodbye when he thought of something.

"Oh yes, can you open a regular saving account for my two sisters? I don't have their ID with me, though."

"Are you their legal guardian?"

Both his sisters are underage. Ever since his parent's accident, he became the legal guardian for both his sisters.

"I am."

"In that case, there's no need to bring their ID. let me verify it."

"Ok, Mr. Grand, how much would you like to pay for the initial deposit?"

"2000 Ugcredit each, please."

"Ok, give me a second."

"All done, sir, confirmation would be sent to your email, anything else?"

"No, that would be all miss, thank you,'' said Arc with a relieved and happy smile on his face.