"I'm sorry things happened that way." Tharn said with a smile

"What do you apologize for? We can be hurt by this story too!" Said Type angrily.

"Type...." Tharn told his angry partner.

"What can we do? Our stock will plummet, Tine's match has been canceled because of this, who would want to be our son's match?

"Honey, please calm down! Tine collapsed because of this." Pond begged his wife.

"Calm down? How can I ?! You know what happens to omegas when they are staying alone!"

"I'm sure we can solve that." Tharn said with a smile.

"how?" Cha-am said

"I will take responsibility" Sarawat said as he descended the last stair.

"You? You're the one who caused it!" Cha-am yells

Type stood up and slammed his hand on the table. "Mrs. Cha-am, lower your voice, you in my house!"

"Please let me take responsibility!" Said Sarawat

"How exactly will you take responsibility?" said Cha-am 

"Let me be Tine's match"

"Sarawat!" Tharn  holding his son's hand

"Dad, you told me to take responsibility for my actions"

"Why should I let you marry my son?" Pond asked

"I mean I'll be his match until things calm down"

"And if it is not?" Cha-am stared at him

"we will marry"

"Does marriage seem like a joke to you?"- Cha-am was frious

"They are not, so I'm ready to take responsibility"

"Let's do it"  Tine said as he leaned against the stair railing

Sarawat walked towards Tine and supported his body, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine" Tine looked Sarawat's eyes

"Tine you need to rest, you talking insanity!" Cha-am said as she lowered Sarawat's hand from her son.

"I'm fine now, I'll fix what I did" - Tine smiled at her

"Let's set up a meeting with reporters next week," Tharn Suggested

"Are you crazy? Type shook Tharn's hand

"I think it's the right thing to do...for both sides" Tharn held Type's hands and kissed you gently.

"Do not think flattery will make up with me, You will sleep on the couch today!" Type yells as he climbed the stairs.

"I think we should go home now." Cha-am started walking with Tine towards the door.

"Maybe Tine can sleep here tonight, he's still weak," Tharn said anxiously

"I think it will be good for him,  we can also say that they are in a relationship in a meeting with reporters. You know it is not that the kids of this age keep themselves to the wedding." Pond giggled.

Tharn giggled but Cha-am...                                                                                                                                     "are you crazy?" Cha-am punched Pond's hand

Pond kept his pain to himself, he dragged Cha-am and walked towards the door "Thank you very much, we will go now, please take care of our son!

"Leave me, idiot!"

After Pond and Cha-am leave, Tine apologize for his mother's behavior

"I'm sorry, my mom a little bit..."

"don't worry, every house have their  "special one" - Tharn giggled (when you will know Type you know that you'r mom is fine). 

Sarawat helped Tine go upstairs, Leads him to the bedroom. he helps Tine lying in bed, cover him with the red blanket. but before Sarawat left...

"Sarawat? ..." Sarawat noded

"do you need anything?" Sarawat asked

"no...I want to thanks, and apologies for all the mess I made"

"Are you thanking me again? you warms my heart"

"saraole..." Tine turned his back on Sarawat

"Good night... my omega"Sarawat wisperd

Morning

Tine went downstairs he saw the Sarawat sitting around the table and drinking the chocolate glass.

"and I thought that alphas are tough, did your friends know you drink chocolate?" Tine teased him.

"The coffee ended...and I want to drink something hot"-S

"There a jar coffee behind you ...."-T

"How I did not see it...I will prepare for myself coffee now"-S

"mmm whatever you say"-T

"I'm serious"-S

"I believe you" -T

"Tine!"

"Saraole"

"Ouch, my back!" A shout came from the living room, Tine and Sarawat hurried and They saw Tharn trying to straighten his back.

"Soo... your mother did not laugh when he said he would let him sleep on the couch"

"no, he is not"

Sarawat drove Tine home, before Tine got out of the car he kissed Sarawat on his cheek.

"Thanks, have a good day"

Sarawat did not return an answer to Tine, he did not believe what had happened now, he was stunned. After a few minutes, Sarawat received a message from Tine.

"A reporter followed us, Soo I kissed you because I thought it would be good for a meeting with the reporters next week."

Sarawat grinned, now he understands how sophisticated his omega is.

("Tine, you always know how to drive me crazy")