Part 22

"Why aren't you responding? I knew... I shouldn't have come back!" Tine got up quickly and started packing his clothes.

Sarawat hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry!"

"I don't need your pity."

"I'm sorry you went through all this alone. I'm so sorry I didn't know what you went through."

Tine didn't answer. He didn't understand what Sarawat meant.

"I'm sorry I wasn't a safe place for you, Tine. Please forgive me." Sarawat's tears streamed down uncontrollably. He felt immense pain knowing that Tine didn't feel safe sharing his struggles with him, and it made him incredibly sad.

"I have to go!" Tine pushed Sarawat away, but Sarawat continued to hug him tightly.

"Tine, please don't leave me."

"You still want to be with me!?"

"Tine, I don't care if you can't!"

"You say that now, but what will happen in a few years?"

"We can figure it out, even if we can't have children biologically. We can consider adoption!"

"And what about your parents!?"

"Why are my parents involved in this? We're talking about us!"

"Think!"

"I married you because I want you! I didn't marry you just to have children!"

Tine fell silent. He didn't know how to respond. Sarawat took Tine's hand and pressed it against his chest. "I love you, Tine. Please let me love you!" Tine burst into tears, and Sarawat hugged him tightly.

"I'm so... sorry... I didn't know what to do. I didn't want you to hate me," Tine cried.

"My Omega, you have nothing to be sorry for. I'm here... I will never leave you, no matter what happens," Sarawat whispered to Tine.

Tine cried loudly, tears streaming down his face uncontrollably.

"Tine, stop crying. You're not beautiful when you cry."

"I... want to, but... I can't..."

"Maybe I can make you smile?" Sarawat whispered to Tine.

Tine stopped crying for a moment and tried to process what Sarawat said. "Yeah, we're in the hospital!" Tine said angrily and glared at his lover.

"It would be like one of those dramas you watch," Sarawat grinned.

"It's a drama, not real life!"

"Still, don't you think it would be exciting?"

Tine didn't want to admit it, but he thought it might be a thrilling experience. He whispered, "Let's just do it quickly."

Sarawat was surprised. He didn't think Tine would agree so readily, but he knew he had to act fast before Tine had a change in his mind.

Sarawat gently removed Tine's pants and positioned himself on top of him. Sarawat released his scent, causing Tine's body to respond uncontrollably. Sarawat kissed Tine's neck passionately.

"Don't leave a mark," Tine said, but Sarawat seemed to pay no attention and continued his actions.

Tine unzipped Sarawat's pants.

"Looks like you can't wait," Sarawat grinned.

"Looks like your friend can't wait either," Tine retorted, returning the teasing. Tine lifted his leg over Sarawat's waist and pulled him closer.