Upon further inspection, the emerald eyed girl notices how there are gills on her neck which move each time that she breathe. Her ears are long and pointy with the ends pale white, paler than the rest of her skin. She has her mouth closed but Isolde can see the slight white fangs which stick from her mouth and intend her rose pink lips. The fear is present inside the Princess but her body is too petrified to even move away from the girl or even do anything at all for the far has struck her bones.

Noticing the look of terror that the Princess and her future Queen gives her, she bows her head slightly before swimming away with a sigh and as soon as the doors closes, Isolde begins to relax her body as well as her breath which she had no idea she had been holding in for some time, that is until her lungs had started to slightly burn. Breathing heavily but then as soon as she does the foul scent of the food comes and she gags. "This is an utter nightmare" She speaks and she had no idea of the nightmare that she would endure in the near future.

Some hours later the door opens and she still sits there, barely moves. Not only for the fear of hurting herself but of something much worse. She had realized not so long ago that she is sitting on a floating shell and there is a great length down at the bottom. How did she not notice it before? Isolde had been lying down for a long time but her vision had been blocked by the tall edges of the bed or rather the shell which she has to admit does look rather beautiful, but she is not about to voice those words out to the world to hear.

Relief runs through her when she sees Thomas coming over to her and her lips even curl up into a small smile but only a slight one which is barely visible. She would not want him to know how she is quite happy to see him, neither would he stop teasing her about it but he would not forget. "I see you have not eaten your food. And I hear you believe I try to poison you. But, I shall tell you the horrid truth; if I had wanted to poison you, I would've done so already and you would neither be breathing nor alive" He tells her.

She looks at him to find that his blue eyes challenge her but her eyes challenge back. Never would she give up without a fight and there is not a chance that she will allow him to win over her. Even if for a reason she does not know hr heart wishes to be near him and pounds within her chest whenever he is near. However, she can blame that on fear as well but one would not believe her no matter she tries to say about that.

"I can be certain that may be the truth but I do know that you are incapable of poisoning me, let alone killing me" She speaks. Thomas chuckles and raises an eyebrow at her. "Is that so? Please enlighten me of your theories" He speaks. The smirk on his face as he sits down on the shell bed and gets himself rather comfortable is not difficult for the girl to spot on his face, his handsome face. That thought makes her nearly freeze but is welcomed into reality.

"An assassin tried to kill me and you stopped him. If you'd want me dead then you would have allowed it to take place yet you did not. I may not know how but you saved me, I can feel it. You also took the pain away from me before" She speaks without knowing why she was sharing those thoughts to her. Perhaps because as soon as he's in the room with her, she becomes someone else and wants to speak her thoughts. Now, Isolde would need to think before she speaks which is something that she rarely does.

The amusement comes across his eyes as he looks at her and Poseidon can truly say that she is beginning to grow on him and perhaps he is growing on her. "Now that we have established that I have no intention of having you murdered or killed, you should eat. It is not good for you since you are healing that you do not eat. Your body needs food" He tells her but the look of disgust comes across her face once more which only makes him roll his eyes. The King has faced many foes but one is as powerful or as stubborn as the girl in front of him.

"I would rather go starving than eat that. It does look rotten and the last time I ate rotten food, I was sick for weeks with no end and my parents believed that I would die" She tells him. Poseidon already know that and if she were a normal child, then she would've died from the high fever but it was because of him that she was able to get better. The ocean itself does have healing on its own and he is a creature of magic.