🌊 LI 🌊

"A drop of water holds more life for a being than most understand"

51|THE QUEEN'S LAST SACRIFICE

This has been the darkest day in the history of the ocean, with none truly believing that the Queen has fallen. Poseidon had laid her on a pillar in the Throne room. Where she lies peacefully, the blood has been cleaned from her body, and she has been dressed into another gown. The King sits on his Thorne and has not yet taken his eyes away from her. From the moment that they met, he saw the beauty that she continues to hold, and he would always admire it whenever he can. The love that he still holds for the girl makes him want to admire her in every way possible.

Each time she was in the room around him or simply there with him, his eyes would always travel to her. Sometimes she would not even take notice on how he would look at her, admire her from afar, and sometimes she would see it. Sometimes she would meet his eyes as well. The love that his eyes would show her, she mirrored that look. Any fool would be able to see that Isolde felt love for him, deeper than most could understand. Isolde loved him with all her heart.

That love cannot die out, even when death has taken her away, the love that she felt within her heart was true, and it still lives on. And, as she lies there, mourned for by the subjects that have gathered in the castle for safety. None of them wanting to know the dangers which happens outside the castle, the fear of what is out there has confined them within the castle walls. Which, none can determine if it is safe for them. The enemy that they have to fight is nothing but black sand or appears that way, sand has a tendency to reach places which one thought impossible.

The tears have formed in his eyes as he stares at her. Crying, he cannot do yet. His people need to see him strong, especially now during these times where the loss has been great. When all Poseidon wants to do is let the tears flow down his face and be by himself. Alone with his feelings and his own loss for what has happened. The doors to the throne room are pushed open, and a figure walks inside with a smirk on her face. Her violet eyes meet the ocean eyes of the King.

Every single one in the room looks at the one that has entered the castle, and the fear grows even more as soon as they have laid eyes on her. "Well, brother, losing a war. Such a shame" She speaks with a shrug. The girl appears to be not much older than Isolde would have been, and yet she is much older than most in the room. She walks towards the throne. The people clear her way, not out of respect, but rather out of the fear for her and what she can do to them.

The world has seen dark days, none have been as dark as when that girl; Luna rules over the world in darkness. Ten thousands years ago, she murdered and slaughtered humans on land with her magical properties of darkness. It was not until the four brothers, Poseidon included, that she was banished. Luna was sent to a prison, where she stayed locked up for ten thousand years. Until she broke out recently and now roams the world, free and prepared to make the darkness rule once more. "Sister, it is good to see you again" He tells her, Poseidon's voice is filled with sorrow.