🌊 XXIII 🌊

"If the ocean can calm itself, so can you

"If the ocean can calm itself, so can you. We are both salt water mixed with air"

23|LEGEND BECOMES REALITY

Gasping as she's on the ground Isolde looks up at Hunter, and her eyes cannot believe what they are seeing. Hunter is not a human being, yet she already knew this. But, that does not mean that she was prepared to know what he is. His tall figure standing in front of her brings fright crashing down on her, with the shivers running down her spine. Gulping she crawls a bit backwards to get away from him and his gaze which the girl has found to be uncomfortable and it holds this power which she does not know but knows she doesn't tend to like. Especially when his eyes are only staring down at her with fury deep inside them

The way that his eyes gaze at her does make her feel as if she is being punished for something, it does match the look that her father would give her whenever she would do something which he did not like. Though, Isolde was always getting herself into trouble and was used to it. However, the look which Hunter gives her and frightening features which he carries does make her afraid. Not that she is about to admit that to anyone, not even herself. Isolde's face hardens to hide the fear she has for this monster like creature which is right in front of her.

Hunter's body is large and tall as he has the head and tail of a bull and the body of a man. A creature that has only existed in stories which none tell anymore to their children for none believe it. That a Minotaur could be alive and real, and right in front of Isolde. While she does not know herself what he is nor would she discover what he is. All she feel sis the fear as she watches into his eyes, which are so dark and frightening that it makes it hard not to shake with fear.

His face is one of the one that a bull would have and yet his eyes resemble something else. Not human though for they have this yellow in them. His irises are not yellow but they are in this deep green which carries yellow in them. His features do not look like they are human at all. Despite him having the body of a man, and his attire is human like. Never has Isolde seen such a thing in her life. If she were not as frightened, she would have been laughing.

The smirk that he gives her as well as his body does make her believe that perhaps he is the Demon that is about to bring her down below. Though, something tells her that wherever he would take her. It would me much worse than the Underworld. Though, what place is that bad that it is even worse than Hell? She doesn't know the answers and would rather not be around to figure it out. Still, Isolde's body is human and it is slowly giving up as she barely has any strength left in her body at all.

Hearing a chuckle behind her, Isolde's head turns to the side to see Dimitri. This time she smirks as she turns to face Hunter. "You should consider getting yourself a new guard. This one does a lousy work at guarding" She speaks to him as in the corners of her eyes she keeps an eye out for Dimitri who stands there with a shocked expression. Hunter lets out a laugh, as if her words had amused him and they did. "Yes, one might say that he does. After all he let a single Princess slip out of his hands" He says.