Four;

I had spent the next few weeks ignoring Ashton. Not because I hated him or anything, but because I was an awkward piece of shit who couldn't initiate anything and Ashton hadn't offered or mentioned another late-night meeting.

My parents hadn't cared where I was that night, but at least my brothers did. They bombarded me with questions for nearly an hour, an unrelenting force trying to tear down my defences and get me to talk.

I didn't say anything though, I didn't want them to ban me from going to Ashton's or something stupid and older-brotherly like I thought they would.

The school bell rang then, a shrill, high-pitch scream of freedom, granting me exit from Maths class.

I merged with the crowd leaving the school. I walked home from school every day, and to get on to the street you had to go through the car park. Where, incidentally, I heard a shout of my name.

Snapping my head from side to side, I tried to locate where the name was coming from, until "Princess!" was yelled and my head instinctively moved towards him.

Ashton. Sitting on the hood of a car. With sunglasses on. And a muscle tee.

God, help me.

Ash grinned, his teeth shining white against his tanned skin. He threw his hand up in a wave, his fingers enticing me with dirty thoughts.

I skipped over to him, the black mini skirt swishing around my thighs.

Ashton eyed me up and down once, not in a sexual or pervy way, more like he was filing away my outfit into a corner of his brain for another time.

He held his arms out wide, expecting me to take the extra step and hug him.

I did so, my shins crashing into the bumper of the car, planting myself between his open legs.

Oh, how the shoe was on the other foot now.

He giggled, casually clasping his cold hands around my neck as I held onto his waist for dear life.

It was so nice to just be in his presence again after so long, to smell him and see him and be with him.

I heard the whispers of the other students, I'd have to be deaf to not hear them.

"What's the fag doing with such a cute boy?"

"Why does he get a boyfriend when a boy hasn't texted me back in four hours!"

"Isn't that Ashton Irwin? What's he up to with the fag?"

Ashton either didn't hear the taunts, or had an impeccable poker face.

"You didn't come talk to me or see me," Ashton pouted. He acted nonchalant, but I knew it actually quite hurt him.

"I'm sorry," I said, burrowing my head into the spot where his neck met his shoulder. "I'm really sorry. I didn't know what to say."

"Me either," he admitted. He tugged on the back of my school blouse carefully, pulling me away from him. "You wanna go for ice cream?"

I nodded eagerly. School was hell, as always, and I thought just seeing Ashton was God's gift to me, but ice cream too!

Ashton hopped off the hood of the car, bringing his hands down from my neck to encircle my waist and pull me close.

"This sounds silly," he said, "but I really missed you."

"I really missed you too," I replied, snuggling in closer to his side. It didn't make sense to me, his body was so warm, his skin hot to touch, but his hands were always so cold.

Ashton drew back reluctantly and held the car door open for me, gesturing for me to sit inside.

The seats were plush and leather and I found myself sinking into their embrace, much like I had with Ashton previously. After he started the car and a few minutes of me begging for him to actually put his dang seatbelt on, we pulled up in front of the ice cream place.

::

I cannot believe this is at 3k views already. What. The. Fuck. Thankyou so much everyone!!

(I also have two other stories, a muke one and a malum one, planned and I was wondering which one you'd like me to write first?)