Seven;

We hurried out of the car, unpremeditatedly slamming the car doors in our haste to get inside, to touch again. I didn't even have time to take in Ashton's front foyer before I was pinned against the wall, Ashton's hungry lips on mine as his roaming hands traced every inch of skin he could reach. His fingertips brushed the hem of my lace panties and I squeaked. He pulled back for a second, questioning hazel eyes burning into my blue ones.

"Are-are t-th-they..?"

I nodded mutely, worried that he'd suddenly find me repellent.

He swore under his breath as he fondled the soft lace between his thumb and forefinger. His hands were hidden under my skirt, meaning he couldn't see my panties or what they contained. Capturing my lips in another heated kiss, Ashton's arms wound around my waist, prompting me to hitch my legs around his hips as his hands held me by my ass.

I threw my head back in dire need for breath as Ashton continued his ravishing on my body, this time moving to my neck. The marks he left behind were a masterpiece, perfectly situated in clear sight on my pale neck. They were art, striking spots of colour bursting out of my skin.

Ashton slowly moved away from the wall and darted upstairs with me in his hold. I giggled as Ashton stepped on the creaky stair. He couldn't skip it seeing as he was carrying me. He leaned his back against his door, opening it without relinquishing his hold on me. He dropped me on his bed, taking one long stride to move back to the door and close it before coming back to me. His room was small, allowing him to do all of this in only a short matter of time.

He hovered over me, pressing his mouth to mine gently. This kiss was slower, like he was taking his time. I whined deep in my throat, eager and needy for more.

"Relax, princess," he said, smiling. "We've got all the time in the world."

He kissed along my collar bone and I slid my hands up the back of his shirt, feeling his back muscles clench under my small hands. Goosebumps formed in the wake of my fingertips, letting me know how much Ashton was enjoying it.

The curly-caramel haired boy sat back on his haunches as he looked down at me.

"Am I allowed to unbutton your shirt?" He asked.

I didn't answer him, instead inching my hands closer to the top button that sat underneath my collarbones. I undid the first button, moving down to undo the next one in line. I kept my eyes trained on Ashton, watching him as he gulped thickly. He moved my hands out of the way as he leaned down, finishing the job for me. He spread my shirt open, kissing my stomach. His fingers ran over the new skin available to him, learning how this part of my body felt.

His hands ghosted over my nipples and I shivered. It felt prodigious, amazing, stupendous. It ran tingles down my spine and made my heart skip a beat.

"I don't want to go any further," I whispered.

"That's okay. I can stop."

"No," I shook my head. "I um, I like the kissing."

"You do?" One of his eyebrows inched closer to his hairline.

"Y-yeah, I don't w-want to stop that part."

"Can I kiss you again?"

"Always."

::

oh how i suck at endings

i promise i won't take as long to update again!!