Fourteen; +

Smut warning (:

::

From / Ashy:

I bet you look really cute right now

I blushed, startled by Ashton's sudden change in subject. I was hidden under my duvet, the raspberry coloured fabric thrown over my head, keeping me concealed. My parents would kill me if they found me awake as I was supposed to be asleep, but I didn't feel tired and all I wanted to do was text Ashton. We'd been texting for hours and the smile hadn't left my face once. Every time I talked to Ashton, I felt like I was under a spell, Ashton's spell,

To / Ashy:

You don't even know what I'm wearing -.-

From / Ashy:

Then why don't you tell me?

A loud giggle born from my shyness and my being unaccustomed to such vulgar mannerisms burst out and my hand flew to my mouth to smother the sound. I slowly lifted the duvet up and over my head and peered around, double-checking that my family was asleep. When I deemed the room safe, I wriggled back into my cave of blankets and hid out until winter. Or morning.

I was about to explain to Ashton in vivid detail what I was wearing, but a new text popped up.

From / Ashy:

Or... you could show me?

I'd heard about nudes. I'd even considered taking a few, but I was too diffident to try. But what Ashton was asking for couldn't be considered a nude if he just wanted to know what I was wearing, right? I got out of bed, tip-toeing over to the mirror so my dainty footsteps wouldn't be heard. Not liking my reflection, I pulled my shirt up at the shoulders, exposing just the edge of my ruby red lace thong. I bent over slightly, making sure my ass stuck out and I puckered my lips teasingly. I took the photo, scared that the flash might be seen from the hallway.

Hurrying back to my bed and my blanket cave, I sent it to Ashton before I could worry about it. He didn't reply for a few minutes, and the anxiousness in my stomach unfurled. Maybe he thought I was odious and disgusting, maybe he thought I wasn't pretty anymore, maybe he found someone better to talk to. Maybe he-

From / Ashy:

fuck

you look so good princess

you've got me all hard )-:

Throwing my phone a few inches away, I covered my face with my hands as my smile grew wider and my blush grew darker. I felt like a school girl with how easily Ashton made me feel like this. All he had to do was smile, and I was a puddle of Luke at his feet.

Taking a deep breath to steady myself for the onslaught of craziness that was about to happen, I picked my phone back up.

To / Ashy:

what do you want me to do about it?

From / Ashy:

i want you to get your hand and run it all over your little stomach. then move your hand over your pretty cock lightly until you're hard for daddy

I did as I was told, not sure how to feel about the whole 'daddy' thing. It made me feel inferior, but it sent tingles down my spine in excitement. Parts of me wanted to be controlled and dominated, and if anyone were to be in 'control of me', I'm glad it would be Ashton. I trusted him wholly and I knew that if I wasn't okay with anything, Ashton wouldn't proceed. He would look after me.

So I was going to look after him.

My cock hardened until it was painful, needing more than a light brush of my fingertips.

To / Ashy:

Now what daddy?

I liked how easy it was for me to put Ashton in that position of power. How easy it was for me to slip into the subservient role.

From / Ashy:

I want you to put your hand under your panties and jerk yourself off, nice and slow for daddy

what would you do if i was there with you?

I tarnished the thought of rolling my eyes at the traditionally fuck-boyish response, instead wondering what would I do? Kiss Ashton, leave marks over his skin to show that even if he wants to dominate me, I have just as much say in this as he does? Suck him off until he's coming down my throat?

To / Ashy:

I'd be on my knees daddy, sucking you off nice and good like a proper little princess. I'd let you fuck my mouth as much as you wanted and I'd get myself off afterwards so you didn't need to do any work.

The thought of sucking Ashton off made me whimper and a splurt of precome spill out from my cock. I was practically salivating, wanting nothing more.

From / Ashy:

That sounds so good baby

fuck im close

To / Ashy:

if you really wanted to i'd let you come on my face too, and then i'd scrape it up with my fingers and eat it

My fingers were shaking as I typed out the last message, the want and need to come too strong to suppress. I could only text with one hand, the other too busy pumping my near-bursting cock.

A few minutes passed before Ashton replied and when he did, it was with a photo of his naked torso, white come smeared across his skin like paint.

From / Ashy:

Thank you princess <3 are you nearly done?

To / Ashy:

Just waiting for your permission daddy

From / Ashy:

Fuck

Come baby, come for daddy