Reading Club

Continued....

*knock knock* "young master Youngbae, dinner is ready!" One of the maids called knocking on Youngbae's door.

The 16 year old (still flashback) had fallen asleep after writing in his journal and plotting some ideas against Dasom.

"Coming!" He responded groggily, getting up he changed into something more comfortable and walked down the stairs and all the way to the other side of the house the 4th wing, where it was located.

"Daijiro don't play with your food please. Hyeji sweetheart no phones at the table." Tsumugi softly reprimanded her children as they continued to talk loud.

Their father was too caught up admiring his wife he ignored all other aspects. Youngbae took a seat next to his older and (favorite) Noona.

"One of the maids tried to make pho it came out disgusting. I'm gonna sneak off to McDonald's wanna come?" She texted him inside their shared Sibling group chat.

                        (Lee) Fuckers💸🔫

Hyji👩‍👦👩🏻‍🤝‍👨🏼: I'm down

🖕🏻Daiji🤐: This soup taste like shit we should fire her 🤮

My favorite🌟: lol if we got rid of everything that was like shit you would of been given up for adoption a long time ago.

Ice Man☃️❄️: Ha.💀

Me: how are we gonna sneak out?

My favorite🌟: I've got an idea just watch

"Ma I've got work for uni to finish can I take this upstairs with me?" Riko suddenly asked and her mother smiled. "Of course darling don't stay up too late." She looked at Hyejin and Daijiro and they looked to their mom.

"Same mama, me Daiji and Yuki have a group project due tomorrow can we be excused as well?" She hummed. "Of course, what about you Youngbae?" They all looked to the youngest and he sighed.

"I'm tired can I be excused." "If course but tomorrow we're all eating like a family agin okay?" They all nodded and kissed her cheek exiting the dining room.

"The soup was kind of nasty I wonder if the kids noticed." Tsumugi whispered to her husband and he sighed. "You think so?" "I don't know-" as she went on Dong Hyun couldn't help but admire her even more.

Once they were a couple feet away from the dinning room they all glanced at each other running full speed throughout the house.

Daijiro was pushed to the ground by Yuki a few times and Hyejin swore she had to stop by her room to change her clothes. "That's in the completely opposite direction idiot!" "So? I look a mess." She pouted and Riko sighed.

"Fine. We can sneak out through her window and take my car." They all agreed.

While running up the grand marble staircase one of the oldest maids slash babysitter and the butler of the house.

"Where are you 5 trouble makers doing? Aren't you supposed to be at dinner with your parents?" Auntie Eui asked dusting the railings with a sly smirk.
"Do your parents know your running around like rabid dogs rather than eating with them?" Monsieur beau asked.