Hi Mama, Hi Daddy

[same day]

After shopping around with Bre and Leo Jade and the trio went out to dinner and then parted ways for the night.

Back at home Jade sighed taking off his shoes and jacket throwing himself down onto his couch staring up at the ceiling.

If I get this job. This opportunity, I promise I won't let you go Youngbae. Unlike last time, I would of stopped the games and caught you sooner if I'd known you were serious.

"Don't whine. I hate cry babies. But let's make a deal yeah?" Jade only watched him as he turned around. "if you catch me I'll give you a little tiny peck but if you don't I disappear without a word and you miss your chance. Got it." His eyes shot open.

"You ready?" Youngbae asked bending down with a smile.Jade was sweating at this point and lined up right besides him. "Can I get a 2 second head start? Your legs are longer."

Not this time Hyung.

Ding*

Groaning loudly, he turned over onto his stomach stretching while reaching for his phone that he dropped on the floor when he first came in.

He hit his notifications seeing an email from starlight.

Dear ,Mr. Kim

On the behalf of starlight enterprises we hope this message reaches you well, as head of the board I'd like to welcome you to the starlight team. We'll be going over procedures and have your contract signed in the matter of two days on the 15th as for tomorrow we'd like to invite you and the rest of the new stylist to dinner to meet with the artist your assigned to and his previous team.

Here is his managers email, you'll be working for starlight's pride and joy 'baby' or Lee Youngbae. Feel free to reach out to him at any time but if it's about business, contract matters, or anything else concerning to the contract please, contact us, the board. Thank you and we hope to see you tomorrow night.

Jade put his phone down smiling ear to ear, his deep dimples like oceans. His smile was for sure unmatched.

Wow. I'm gonna really see him, I wonder if he'll remember me! He's gotta!

Excitement overwhelmed the young man and he couldn't stop cheesing throughout the rest of his night, when he was in the shower, when he made himself a snack or even before he went to bed.

By this point excitement wouldn't be able to describe what he was feeling. After all this time of just watching from the side lines and never being able to speak or touch his beloved, this felt like a dream come true.

No matter what now, he'll always be near Youngbae and nothing he could say or do would drive him away. Not after all this time of patiently waiting for his moment.

He's finally mine.

9:37 AM...

The large gym was silent except for the huffing and puffing of the black haired idol who just happened to be doing squats in one of the many mirrors of the room.

Swear dripped off his forehead and onto the ground, eyes glued to his body in the mirror, cheeks flushed and thighs clenching.