Family Reunion Never Looked So Bad

Upon entering the house Youngbae got lost in the gold interior, this castle of a mansion had to be at least 200 years old and had been in his fathers family for centuries passed down to each first born child.

Everything stayed the same from the time it was built. It was almost like traveling back to the 1900's in this house.

The same stairs he and his siblings used to play on were cleaned and dusted like always and the murals on the wall looked polished and refurnished

Suddenly the clicking other than the steady clank of his sisters heels were heard and the sound got louder and louder till the person responsible for the noise came running around the corner.

"Hyeji did you bring Youngbae my-" a tall woman about 6 feet or so with long white hair stopped in her tracks mouth open and hands starting to shake.

"My-my baby?" She asked coming closer. Youngbae smiled. "Hey mama." She slapped a hand over her mouth running to her son full speed.

Engulfing him into the biggest hug she could she cried into his neck, being taller she lifted him off the ground unknowingly.

Youngbae held her tight patting her back to seize the crying. "It's okay mama I'm here." "I haven't-seen you in so long baby." She pulled back mascara ruined and pale face red.

"I watched every award show and performance I could! I brought all your albums and merch, my sweet son~" her large hand cupped his cheek.

"I know mama." She couldn't help it and brought him into a hug once agin, but this time a much softer one. "I'm so happy you've come to see us, your father and siblings can't wait to see you." He could feel her smiling in his neck and smiled himself.

"*clap clap clap* how nice, when I come home I don't get a greeting like this. And to think I was the favorite." Hyejin complained taking off her coat and hanging it up on a near by chair along with her purse.

"Oh shut it hyeji, I always give you hugs and kisses when you come over." Her mom laughed wiping her face.

It'd be a lie to say the Lee siblings didn't get their looks from their mom, she was beautiful like a princess, her white hair was always combed and shinny, her lips were pink and full, blue and light brown eyes always shinning.

She had Heterochromia but regardless she was still gorgeous. Out of everyone she looked more like Yuki since they shared the same hair color and blue eyes.

In the middle of their reunion a loud whine came from on top of the stairs and Youngbae didn't even have to look to know which grown man was crying. "Mama I thought you were making the pudding!"

A male came running down the stairs in ripped jeans and a regular black button up. Long luscious black hair flowing behind him.

His whining came to a halt when he saw Youngbae staring right at him. "You...you little shit." He smiled jumping down the remaining steps and running to his little brother.