Die

[[Still a flashback....]]

A week later.....

*knock knock* *knock knock* *knock knock* *BANG BANG BANG*

Youngbae removed the headphones from his ears while on his bed listening to his music.

He stayed quiet for a moment before it started back up, he heard screaming from outside his house and got up off his bed.

His siblings were out, his parents were in Japan, and most of the maids were out on leave.

Whoever it was knew the guards and was able to get by so it made him wonder.

[what he wore]

[what he wore]

"Emica?" He called and the young maid almost around his age came rushing up to him. "Young master bae I don't know who the man is he just keeps knocking and I-I don't know what to do." He walked past her and into her fathers study grabbing a gun from the draw.

He headed downstairs with Emica right behind him holding a stick that you poke firewood with.

He looked out the window and scoffed.

"Take this Emi." She dropped the stick shakily holding the gun.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Youngbae yelled as Min-Joon stormed inside and grabbed him by the throat without a warning.

*gasp* Youngbae grabbed his wrist.

"What did you do to my sister Youngbae! What did you do to my mom! We're broke and moving back to Germany, how could you do this to me! Answer me dammit!"

"Young master!" Emica cried out loud holding the gun but her hands to shaky. He looked to her and held his hand out.

"It's fine Emi." He looked back up to Min-Joon who couldn't keep the eye contact and dropped him on the ground.

"I LOVED YOU! I TRUSTED YOU!" He screamed pointing at him.

Youngbae felt his neck and knew there was going to be a scar. "What do you want me to say joon?" He asked catching his breath.

He couldn't even look at him. "I don't-I DONT KNOW WHAT I FUCKING WANT! I WANTED YOU BUT YOU PUT MY MOTHER IN A DEBT AND ALMOST KILLED MY SISTER!"

Youngbae could see that he was having a hard time choosing, it was time to make it clear,
Crystal clear about how this was ending for them.

"Believe me Joon when I say..if I wanted Dasom dead she'd be dead along with your family. I showed you mercy even when you didn't deserve it, just like now."

He laughed and leaned back. "You don't deserve any of my love, the thing you searched for so desperately. So much you let it blind you. I'm done with you. I don't need you anymore don't you get it?" He asked with a chuckle.