CHAPTER 1

Hooting and cheering can be heard from the basketball court today; Team Engineering and Team Architecture are competing against each other. Both best in their own ways. Team Engineering had the best defense and a player who could easily score a perfect 3-pointer. They had three second years P' Off, P' Singto and P' Gun and two first years Krist and Tay.

On the other hand Team Architecture had a good attack also their best players Max and Tul who had an amazing chemistry during the game. The Team Architecture was made of one third year P' Mew, two second years Max and Tul and two first years Gulf and Pavel. Both of the teams were very competitive and their friends from the faculty were cheering for their teams. All the players were practicing in their respective allotted areas throwing ball that went straight into the basket. All the girls were going crazy over the two second year boys Max and Tul

The game began and it was a very fierce match between the two teams. The ball was snatched by Gulf from P' Off and passed it on to P' Mew, this passing was going on till they reached the opposite side and Tul scored the score. The audience went crazy both the boys and girls. The first half ended with the score 54-56 by Architecture and Engineering respectively. The second half was even more fierce and more difficult for the architecture players as the team engineering had increased their defense, they did not give any chance for the architecture players to score. But the team architecture changed their tactic as well. Max and Tul were the only ones that were passing the ball to each other and the others from the team made sure that they will pass through the defense of the other team. Now the score was 60-56 and only 30 secs were left for the game and they used the similar tactic, the ball was passed from Gulf to Pavel and he passed the ball to P' Mew and P' Mew passed it to Tul dribbling the ball where Krist was ready to take the ball from Tul, that's when he passed the ball back to P' Mew. He gave a look for the person with no defense and passed the ball to Max. Max swiftly ran towards the basket dodging Om and Tay he threw the ball toward the basket and with the sound of the ball going through basket and TEAM ARCHITECTURE WINS THE MATCH. The crowd went crazy hooting and cheering, all the teammates were hugging and dancing.

They go to the lockers for changing. Mew asks everybody " oy guys, lets go celebrate our victory today". everybody exclaimed in unison.

Pavel interrupted and asked with a flushed look ,"can I bring someone with me ?"

"Ofcourse you can bring you 'boyfriend' to the club with us" Max said giving Pavel a grin.

"Ai Tul, I'm going to go with you so come and pick me at my dorm at 7:30", demanded Max.

Everybody decided to meet at the club a 8pm outside the club. Pavel and Dome (the 'boyfriend') came to the club together and after a while Mew and Gulf came to the club on time and now were waiting for the last two people left to come Max and Tul. Max and Tul were going to be a little late since Tul had to pick Max up. The friends decided to wait inside the club after waiting for them outside for awhile. The club was bustling with young people around their age. Max and Tul came back after around ten minutes. Everybody had ordered their drinks. And then Pavel suggested that they should shots. Everybody had the shots except for Max. He ordered beer as he had very low tolerance to alcohol. He would get drunk even with 4 bottle of beer, and would not be able to tell what had happened the night before. As the party was getting started Mew and Gulf were on the dance floor and Pavel and Dome were in their own world. Max and Tul were now getting really bored and thought of hitting on someone. Tul saw some girls looking over them, Tul hinted Max bout the girls...