CHAPTER 4

A/N : I sorry for posting a chapter 4 soo late. I was caught up with my assignments and exams that I could not write anything. Hope you like it.  @^@ 

Days passed, soon they were going to have their semester exams. Everyone seemed to be in their world and were busy with making notes and studying. Even though Max and Tul, fooled around most of the time but when it came to studies neither of them took it lightly and tried their best. Soon their semester concluded and now they had decided to laze out.

Max P.O.V.

The semesters are finally over. Now I can go hang out with my friends clear my mind. Lets see what my friends are doing I haven't met them in a while, should I just call them and ask if we could hangout.

I pick my phone that I had kept in my drawer before the semester exams and dial the number of my best friend Tul. We've known each other since my high school days. As the days went by, we became closer and we shared many similarities. We liked the same field of studying so we decided to go to the same university.

When I was lost in my thoughts, Tul had already picked up and was yelling in my ear with excitement that the exams were done and dusted.

"Calm down Tul, I know I'm excited to. Lets meet today and then decide what we should do further. I'll text in the group where the meeting point is, you just call the other and tell them."

Tul – Yeah, ok cool. I'm so excited about today that we are going to meet after such a long time. Lets have fun tonight. And you know what I mean by fun right?

Max – Tul, you know I don't do that now. And I don't wanna do it!

Tul – ( sounding a little annoyed) Come on dude! Don't let that weeny girl get to you-

Max –I'M NOT DOING ALL THIS BECAUSE OF HER, STOP ! I really feel now what I did was wrong and I have been thinking about it a lot and I really want to change, change for good.

Tul – Do whatever you want to do now, I don't care. Bye we will meet in the evening.

He kept the phone without even listening to my reply. I sighed and started cleaning my messy room. I was again thinking about how I was before and how I wanted to change but now I don't understand how I would change my past. Anyways the past cant be changed and I am looking forward to the future. What the future awaits. I was engrossed in my own thoughts and cleaning up my messy room, that I didn't even notice the time. My room had been really dirty due to my exams and submissions, I couldn't even do my laundry and the room was spread with all of the snacks that I ate and didn't care to pick and with all of my clothes on the bed that I moved every night to the chair to sleep. I was startled by my phone ringing, making me aware of the time. I was almost done with all the cleaning and was just left with my laundry. I got up from the place I was sitting on and took the phone place on the stand besides my bed, it was P'Mew. I picked the call and heard Pavel yelling 'party party' from behind.

Mew – Yah! Pavel would you shut it! Hello? Max are you ready we are waiting for you here down you dorm building.

Max – Yes, Yes I'm coming down in 10 mins!!!

Mew – Don't tell you are still not ready....

Max – No I'm ready just wearing my shoes!!!

As soon as I put my phone down I start searching for some clean clothes in my closet. I pull out a black ripped jeans and sky blue jean jacket and a white t-shirt to go with it. The outfit was quite simple and I was satisfied with it. I splashed my face with water and styled my hair. I got dressed and wore my favorite sneakers. And dashed to the lift and I suddenly bumped into someone or should I say a really beautiful girl.....