CHAPTER 15

HELLO READERS!!✨

HOW ARE YOU!? HOPE YOU ARE DOING GOOD. 🥺

REMEMBER TO COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKE AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER..👀 

_*_

Sophia had already texted the guys their location, that Max had decided. They had already reached there and were waiting in the queue for entry. There was silence between and just some small smiles passed between them, it wasn't an awkward silence though. The butterflies in his stomach weren't showing any signs of calming down and his heart was beating fast with being in the presence of the person he truly likes. He couldn't even keep the eye contact.

Tonight he felt so lucky to have this person by his side, looking at her beautiful face shining under the light of the moon, it felt like a dream. Max kept looking at her trying to have some conversations, there were many things he wanted to say to her, all the things he had imagined and practiced saying it were trapped inside his mouth.

His mind sometimes wandering off to his best friend, there were still some doubts in his mind, seeing Tul's reaction he wanted to talk to him and explain him why he didn't tell him but everything happened so quickly he didn't have a chance to do so. All of these thoughts were put aside in one corner of his mind now that he was with Sophia stealing glances from time to time.

The line moved forward slowly and after a while the others from the group joined. They seemed excited to now release all the tension from their exams. Max turned to his friends and his eyes involuntarily moved around to find a certain someone who was hanging his head low and was at the back of the group. 

They entered the club, Max still walking with Sophia. Pavel Dome following and behind them Gulf solely. P' Mew was walking besides Tul who looked down for some reason Mew couldn't decipher. Tul himself didn't understand what was happening he felt like he was annoyed and irritated with the whole world and didn't want to talk to anyone, but he was confused as to why this was happening.

All of them searched for a place to sit. Their group was quite big and it was difficult to find space. They at last found a place and walked forward squeezing their way to the place. All of them sat their 'usual' way that was Mew and Gulf together beside Pavel and Dome and Tul involuntarily sat besides Max not giving a look towards others zoned out.

All the eyes we're now on Tul, who felt weird from the side as if someone glaring at him. He lifted his eyes from his fiddling fingers to the side where Max was sitting. Max saw between Tul and Sophia as if suggesting something, Tul was still in trans because of his train of thoughts. He didn't understand what he was supposed to do, Tul looked around his group. His eyes met with Pavel who was making a weird face as if hinting something and Tul couldn't catch up with what exactly was he supposed to do. Tul then looked at Max face again, this time his eyes were not on him but somewhere else, he followed the line of sight and saw his other friend who was now suddenly really irritating for him, Sophia, who was looking back at Max as if trying to tell him it was okay. Then he realized it, Tul put his head down sighing and got up offering his seat to the girl standing besides Max, Sophia gave Tul and awkward smile and took the seat. 

Tul felt his chest tighten and throat closing as he saw his best friend putting an arm around her waist and looking at her in awe, mesmerized by her and her returning a shy smile. His stomach churned at the thought of Max going away from him. He snapped back to reality, surprised by his own thoughts. He needed some alone time, for his thoughts, to clear his mind and he just left the booth his whole group was sitting in, everyone was in their own world but the oldest in their group noticed Tul going out, his eyes followed where the younger was going and he saw him sit near the bar ordering something. Mew was relived seeing this and went back to talking to Gulf.

Tul sat on the bar stool sipping the drink he ordered, the bartender doing tricks in from of him. He thought all his uneasiness would sooth away with a glass of the bitter drink, it wasn't quite fruitful. Now Tul was downing glass after glass in the attempt to clear his head and the thought of his messed up heart and mind. He was on his fourth glass when he felt a hand on his shoulder, Tul looked up in hope to see the person on his mind but was disappointed by the eldest in the group. 

_*_*_*_

I WANTED TO ASK YOU GUYS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR. YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE CHARACTERS AND WHAT YOU LIKE OR DON'T LIKE ABOUT THIS BOOK. PLEASE DO COMMENT ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE IF I AM LACKING SOMEWHERE.🥺🥺

ANYWAYS!!!👀

HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...😇

THANKYOU FOR READING😊

BYEEE💜✨