CHAPTER 9

HI EVERYONE!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS!!
NEW CHAAAAPPPPPTTTTEEERRRR HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 

AND VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS, ABOUT THE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT THE CHAPTER. DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!

~*~

MAX'S P.O.V.

I spent my whole semester holiday, watching movies and going out with friends and night outs with my everyone in my group, meeting Sophia sometimes. And talking about Sophia, her and I have become really good friends and I might even ask her out for a date... maybe. Anyways now my holidays are almost over and a new semester begins, now that I think about it I'm really excited for this semester...

Why? Maybe because I might get a girlfriend in this semester... or maybe I end up sad and heartbroken... the uncertainty is exciting me. On top of that girl I have a crush on is in my class and i get to see her everyday. I'm a bloody lucky guy.

Now I'm at my dorm gate waiting for my dear friends and they are late. I'm waiting for them since a long time... almost FIVE MINUTES. I tried calling Gulf because P' Mew might be driving and he is not picking my phone. waiting.... and waiting.... Around 5- 10 mins later, they come by and we are off to the university...

In the car, P'Mew was driving and in the front besides him was Gulf sitting. On the seat behind them were me, Pavel and Dome. Tul usually comes to college by bike. And even though he has a bike he is late almost all the time. The car drive was quiet only the songs were playing it was a comfortable silence, just one thing Pavel was leaning on Dome and snoring sounds piercing the silence.

We got off near the our department, P'Mew went to park the car and we walked to the cafeteria talking about random things. As we reached the cafeteria, I was searching for a place to sit and while searching for it suddenly there were two pairs of hands covering my eyes. I was surprised at first but soon I knew who it was. I peeled those cute tiny hands and turned to face her beautiful face...

Max - HI!!! I where were you, I thought I would get to see you this morning.

Sophia - Yeah... I had to come earlier than usual, I had to take care of some documentation before I started the classes. After I completed it I came down to have some food coz I skipped my breakfast and saw you (with a bright smile) so wanna sit with me ?

I was hesitant as my group was waiting for me, but I also wanted to sit with Sophia... was should I do?

Max - Umm.... just a minute I'll tell my friends and then will go? ok?

She smiled and nodded. Oh god her smile is soo beautiful!!! I'm soo whipped for her....I went back to my friends and told them that I was called by one of our teachers, yeah, I know I lied but I don't want them to know yet. They were sad we always ate our breakfast together never did we skip it, we'd be late but we never skipped. I wanted to get closer to Sophia. Anyways, I went back and Sophia was still standing where I had left her. She smiled as she saw me coming towards her. We found a place to sit in the cafeteria away from my friends and where they could not see me. I went to order some breakfast for myself and Sophia. We were normally talking about the random things we saw on the internet or my friends or her friends from her home. Soon it was time for our classes, I slowly tried to get out of the cafeteria without getting noticed by my friends and at the same time without showing Sophia that I'm trying to hide. I know so much going on right. Luckily I got out of the cafeteria without being noticed

but...

 little did I know that there one person from my group who did see me going out with a girl. 

~*~*~*~*~*~

WHO IS THE PERSON THAT SAW MAX AND SOPHIA??

DO YOU THINK HE WILL TELL THE OTHERS ABOUT IT OR WILL HE JUST ASK MAX ABOUT IT??

LETS SEE IN THE COMING CHAPTERS!!

AND 

THANK YOU FOR READING !!! 

I HOPE I'M GOOD SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING I'M A LITTLE NERVOUS ABOUT IT!! 

AAAAAAAAANYWAYS.....THANK YOU FOR THE 900 READS AND THE VOTES !!!

SARANGHAE !!!! LOVE YOU!! 

BYEEEEEEEE!!!